Dayz Sahrani - Mod Development - Work In Progress

Vilas AK bisign is missing and the client package includes 2 configs and sigs from him we don't need/want... Sorry fixing now and re-ul'ing client files.

vilas_wwp_cfg.pbo
vilas_aks_cfg.pbo
are not used either.

Am fixing the client patch and full packages now.

Did you see the part with buildings on top of eachother? Been to 2 componds so far. 1 military in Pesedas and there are what looks to be normal barracks placed on top of non lootable barracks. Couldnt enter due to this. Found a industrial complext (city unknown sadly) where the same was wrong. What loks to be old buildings on top of new placed ones.

That's down to either you launching the game wrong or having an official Caa1 install.

Can you post your method of launching?

Took the PW off the Dev Server lol... whoops... fell asleep... 2 out of 72 are not enough sleep hours.

I took the PW off the test server.

"Official -ish Server"

SMD DEV - hosted by Vert Hosting
Connection Info: 142.54.189.34:2332

That's down to either you launching the game wrong or having an official Caa1 install.

Can you post your method of launching?

I dunno what CAA1 is? But I just fire up Arma 2 OA and make sure that @DayZ_Sahrani is the only expansion selected. Find the server and join. I get several errors but get into the server. All military buildings and all smaller industrial buildings are "doubled" Not the same kind of buildings but 2 diff kinds placed on top of eachother.

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ_Sahrani"

You are likely missing THIS - ;Expansion\beta\Expansion

Doing that gets me kicked the second I join the server. It says something like missing castructures_castle. Dunno where that comes from. Tried several other things during the last 24 hours so guess Im gonna wait for the Commander release and somehow hope that solves my issues. I played every map avalaible and never had any problems getting it working.

DZC install should clear up your problems. If I had access to your desktop I could prob. figure out what's going on, but it's a PITA to figure out through forum posts or even on teamspeak...

Ill keep working on a solution. Wont take any more of your time. I promise you I will be playing the new Sahrani soon :)

All these launching issues are down to the map being an external port, and part of a larger project.

The next update we do will be the swap over to the full map port we've done, so that should end the launching problems.

Don't feel bad, but don't be nervous either, every release we have people who are used to testing new builds and can't get it to launch right, it's a PITA.

WTF, why BoxStorage is banned in 0.7.7 !!!!? :
Code:
14:09:51 Cannot create non-ai vehicle BoxStorage,
14:09:51 "OBJ: 348 - Fishing_Boat"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 147 - Gunrack_DZ"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 100 - BoxStorage"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 92 - TentStorage"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 241 - BoxStorage"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 99 - BoxStorage"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 101 - BoxStorage"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 104 - BoxStorage"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 284 - SUV_TK_EP1"
14:09:51 "OBJ: 346 - Fishing_Boat"

BoxStorage changed to BoxStorage_DZ, simply change all BoxStorage Entries inside object_data with BoxStorage_DZ

I already guessing, but BoxStorage_DZ and any new inventory container, don't save or update in database. Else, how can i put 6 Wood Pile & 4 Nails in inventory to make new BoxStorage?

True, this is Crap... think we have to release updated serverfiles soon... and the crafting seems to be a bit broken right now... can only be fixed via Missionfile-Fix

So, since I can't get any clear bug reports, or assistance. I suppose I should just pull the files.

Let me know when anyone is ready to help with the development and or testing of the mod.

I will provide some bugfixes on github soon for bugs that i found, but for now i think we should push it to dayzcommander.

Back