So, I'm going to setup an Server so people can check it out if they want. I'm working again, and always wanted to rent one from Vert for all their support of the mod. Should be up in a few days.
In the meantime, someone in the Arma forums pointed out some building placement issues, so I went in and fixed those, I'm going to go back through all the threads and be sure I haven't missed anything, then release ANOTHER update for A2/Day7.
Since I will have the server up I might actually do some of the things I wanted to a while back. Not sure though, I have a lot of work to do for CUP, but the mod gives me a nice distraction, and is/has always been my main motivator.
I am 99 percent sure I can make all the BI female models shoot/hold backpacks like the one DayZ Female, so, I'd kind of like to do that, and then hopefully make it so the clothing all over the world can be worn by both men and women. That's kind of an ambitious project, but who knows.
@J3T
Everything we/I have done is up for anyone to use, except obviously the Vilas addons that we have permission to use.
The building system, and the inventory crafting are both things I'd love to see fleshed out more.