Getting there, the hallway is finalized to the elevator on the ground floor, and I've shrunk the un-enterable closets in the side rooms so the elevator shaft fits... each floor will have an exit from the elevator shaft.....
For now I'm just going to do floor to floor ladders, I will eventually either work out my own, or get a hold of a working elevator, and when/if power is restored to the island, they will work.
The building needs a firelod and some pathing for AI, but those should go quick. There are a few more seem issues to fix up, but they seem pretty straight forward, Then the 4 story (and any other number of floors) will be VERY easy to do.
I have a few ideas on the back burner for some more power plants, right now there are none (on island), but an island like Sahrani would likely have as many as 10 small ones... Only coal plants are available in the A2 library, and they're not enterable. So I'm prob. going to spend some time making a couple of the missing components, and then make a few power stations... Diesel Generator, Geothermal, and flesh out the existing coal one.
But, first things first, I want to finish off this building, get the stucco one's doors, shutters, and glass working, and then get those down on the terrain.