dayz server 1.8 retrying to authenticate

Hmm, I'm sorry I wish I could help. One last suggestion, it appears you are running this locally and not hosted? Have you tried opening port 2302 on your router firewall and any antivirus you might have?

yeah they are all open, im currently running a wasteland server atm, and hosted tons of other maps/mods perviously

hmm...
how did you build the server and mission files with build.pl?
it seems many of these options are not valid at the moment, so i decided to go with simple one for the time being
perl build.pl --serverversion 18
Im currently running reality 1.8 with some scripts on my remote dedicated server build with above option.

Oll have to check it out after work.. only thing i installed with it was care packages and wreaks i do believe i even just built it vinalla.. So theres no fixes for this ?

i assume that --with-carepkgs and --with-wrecks are not working correctly at the moment.
when i passed these options, mission files and server files hadn't been created in my deploy folder.

Having the same problem with DayZ.ST on 1.8 with default pbos and fresh wiped database. I emailed them about it and this is what they said:
I tried default pbos from Reality github and had the same problem. They haven't been updated in 8 days though. I think the official mod github has updated their pbos and fixed it. Too bad we can't get the files because that part of the github is private. :rolleyes:

did you ever get it,working.. Im about to give up ..

any ideas guys.. did a fresh server installed with Reality Build program, installed Chernarus with no addons and still got stuck at authentication... is it the schema? its 0.46

Back