DayZ Special Operations Server & Client Files

xdeejaycrazyx

Coder of DayZ Overpoched
Staff member
Last edited:
You must run it with these as 0 as i haven't done any bikeys yet.
verifySignatures = 0; // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).

Once i know everything is working good then ill upload it will the signature keys.

xDJCx

Right, i am already running that since it was defaulted in the config.cfg
And running same client files for both server and my own rig. Still telling me inc version, reinstall dayz.

Can you pastebin you arma2oaserver.rpt so i can take a look how its all running so i can try to see whats going wrong.

xDJCx

Give me about 30 minutes ill upload a patch to the server files and some of the client files, The rpt seemed fine but i am unsure why you are getting an incorrect version when i never had that error,

Sorry to keep you waiting to have a look.

Also how are you loading into the server are you using dayz commander?
If so change goto your setting and override dayz directory to @DayZ_Special_Ops and then launch it like that log into your lan server that way.

xDJCx

Try changing the dayz directory as the way your doing it loads DayZ & Dayz Special Ops all at once.

As Shown Below
vesbyWd.jpg

xDJCx

All the files i have are the same, The server files are the 2nd link of the first post. I dont understand why you guys are getting the errors.

Also Kimzer have you got a Teamspeak i could talk to you in to see if we can get it sorted.

xDJCx

xDJCx got into my test server just fine. So it apparantly is something on our client end.
And i got in aswell now, by using the following in a .bat file
start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@DayZ_Special_Ops -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -connect=80.243.186.194 -port=7777 - nosplash

Pasted into Arma 2 oa directory and it logged me in fine.

Thanks Kimzer,

I'm glad you have got it working,

I will uploading a patch update in the next few days to fix all loot tables and various other things.

If anyone else has an issue please using the following command above in a bat file as Kimzer stated.

xDJCx

Back