DayZ Trinity Island - Server Files

Hi,

i like to host an Trinity Server. But I need help with installation.
Can you write an FAQ or something like that?

Kind Regards

dude. your vehicle spawn file isnt working , i have myown standalone mysql database and it gives a error!

''BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\trinity_spawn_vehicle.pl line 9.''

what you mean exactly "with your own standalone sql database"?

Hi,

i like to host an Trinity Server. But I need help with installation.
Can you write an FAQ or something like that?

Kind Regards

Read the Reality Server installation FAQ:

https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master/wiki/Manual-installation-(advanced)

after that import our sql file and override existing server files with ours.

But wait for our 0.5.5 server release! Much more improvements etc.

Hi again,

i can't choose custom controls. There's no button... Also i can't finde user action 20 in the controls list.

---------------EDIT-------------------
I found it! thx

do you have a database file i can import? getting stuck at requesting authentication

Edit:
Current DB file only imports three tables

Edit:
Fixed, the DB wasnt reading the whole file for some reason, how can i add more vehicles? and also is there more unique vehicless other than the evo?

do you have a database file i can import? getting stuck at requesting authentication

Edit:
Current DB file only imports three tables

Edit:
Fixed, the DB wasnt reading the whole file for some reason, how can i add more vehicles? and also is there more unique vehicless other than the evo?

Only 4 evos yet and 2 MH60s. For 0.6 or whatever the version number will be, we will improve again the feeling on the map. This will include more vehicles, features and so on. I do not want to talk about it at the moment.

Okay, also i tried to update to 0.5.5 after everything was installed and running fine and it breaks the server. Missing additional keys or something like that. Should I just wait for 0.6 to update?

no you dont need to wait for the next update.....you've installed something wrong....

0.5.5 is running fine. Why i must explain how to install a dayz server based on reality!?!?!?! It's not my Job to do this.

Maybe people are having so many issues because half of the files arnt supported by many arma tools, for instance the server pbo refused to be opened unless I downloaded a new tool(pbo manager) also I had to physically remove the coding from the SQL file and execute them in my DB. Trust me its not that I can't install a server, I can set a reality server up in 10 mins.

Clean install of .5 running PERFECT, update to 0.5.5 through commander and it breaks everything

Update came out an hour after install so I joined, played for 20 mins then disconnected and updated

Is there 0.5.5 server files aswell? If so where

Back