DayZ Trinity Island - Server Files

Storm is the problem in all of this. he says things to me like "dan is worried about his server not being populated" or "he gave the server files to someone else" so maybe find another admin that can tell the truth

Storm is the problem in all of this. he says things to me like "dan is worried about his server not being populated" or "he gave the server files to someone else" so maybe find another admin that can tell the truth

Uhh, Blame me now Ok, Last night I was watching a stream, I post something about you guys getting the files tomorrow because you are in the streamers TS and watching it and then you just take over his stream and start arguing! I even asked if we could talk in TS and you said no "I hide nothing from the public" I wasn't trying to hide anything, I was trying not to annoy everyone watching that stream that wanted to enjoy the stream. The ONLY reason you were getting the server files in the first place is because of me if you didn't notice. I said he gave the server files to a WhiteListed server, Which he did, Yes SnajDan and the server owner are partners but the Whitelist server is'nt "his/our's". I haven't told you any lies. I am going to be the mature one here and say I am done talking about this.

Thx for making the new map. Look forward to seeing the public server files soon.

We can all thank Gamers Platoon & Breaking Point developers for people being skeptical of public server files being released.

I think i need not to explain how you install a DayZ Private Hive Server, based on Reality Server Package.
DayZ Trinity Island 0.5 based on DayZ Version 1.7.6.1

#####################################
In this Mission & Server files included Features:

animated helicrash sites ( Thx to Grafzahl )
DayZ Duel Admin Debug Monitor ( Thx to UrbanSkaters )

Animated HeliCrash Sites Thread @ opendayz.net:
http://opendayz.net/threads/animated-helicrashs-0-1-release.9084/

DayZ Duel Admin Debug Monitor @ opendayz.net:
http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-duel-admin-debug-monitor.8402/

Thanks goes to:
DaMuTz ( DayZ Trinity Island Development Team )
hotzenplotz ( developer of Trinity Island )
wld247 ( Project RACS Weapon Pack )
RobertHammer ( HK416 Weapon Pack )
Schnapsdrosel ( BB Mercs Skin Package )
Christian.1987 ( CH-47 Reskin, MP7, Famas, P99 Packages )
ShermanFTW ( how you explain me to create & get signature v2 workings >:x )
Rocket ( his really nice DayZ Mod )
DayZMod.com Community Team
opendayz.net Community

Download:

Serverfiles will be updated very often to improve the performance and something else!
Last updated server files from: 30th June 2013 | 14:45 CET

you forgot to add the admintools folder in the mpmissions but i got that myself but when i use the adminmenu to teleport everything breaks nothing updates to sql like worldspace,gear,medicial,etc.

i have removed the anti tp from the player_monitor.fsm

edit:
i noticed it only happens when you go close to airports that it does not save to database at all

edit2: also looks like vehicles do not update if its close or on the runway/airport

when i launch the server and try to connect, i get a error message in my server console......

Mission Trinity......read from bank

every second.....

Anyone an idea where the error is??

my rpt is flooded with this

Code:
ori_servObjMonitor = _safety;>
 7:58:57   Error position: <_safety;>
 7:58:57   Error Undefined variable in expression: _safety

over 301k lines

redownload server package

when i launch the server and try to connect, i get a error message in my server console......

Mission Trinity......read from bank

every second.....

Anyone an idea where the error is??

what says the arma2oaserver.RPT

redownload server package

you mean the this one thats in the first post?
http://www.mediafire.com/?z17kx4yer9hypu6

if so i have twice now. unless you just have changed something in the last 10 minutes

edit: well i just redownloaded from that link in the first post and it didnt change nothing still got the same errors in rpt and when i get close to the airport/airstrip worldspace,gear,etc wont save to db until i leave the area

i changet it 11 minutes ago, it will be every times the same link ( nice feature from mediafire to override the files :D )

i changet it 5 minutes ago, it will be every times the same link ( nice feature from mediafire to override the files :D )
i just redownloaded it after you posted this and it did fix my rpt spam but still having the problem where when i go to the stansfield airport or go anywhere close near it the worldspace,gear,etc will not save to the database.

in my rpt logs i get this when this happens

Code:
9:02:34 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Mr. Ballin [6112]. Position in debug! [407.876,5976.69,0.00143909]"
 9:02:34 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Mr. Ballin [6112]. Position in debug! [407.876,5976.69,0.00143909]"

Back