DayZ Whitelister Pro App

I'll be linking it in a few hours when I get home :) I'll also make my own thread in this forum with the source code.

Here's an update with welcome and kick messages that are customisable. Again, let me know if there's any issues. I need to do a bit more testing before I'm confident enough to make a new thread and release the source. Hopefully tonight at some point though.

Also, if you can think of any extra features you'd like to see added, let me know.

Attachments

• DayZWhitelisterProPlus.zip
    379.3 KB · Views: 32
I also should've noted in my last post that when setting the welcome message you can use #name to display the players name. Also, #url doesn't change to anything, I was supposed to remove that, so just replace it yourself with your site's URL.

seems there is some difference in file paths DayzWhitelistProPlus_1_0_0_11 from DayzWhitelistProPlus_1_0_0_12 should i be fully reinstalling ??? as that is what i assumed and am attempting.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [11/7/2012 3:57:38 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadException (Unknown subtype)
- Downloading file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/Application Files/DayzWhitelistProPlus_1_0_0_11/DayzWhitelistProPlus.exe.manifest did not succeed.

This should work now. Try uninstalling first, then run the setup. Also, make sure you've extracted the files before you run the setup. Let me know if you have any more issues.

With this version, the server should attempt to reconnect when it's disconnected. So, hopefully, it won't need restarting every time you restart your server. Though I think it may be trying to reconnect a bit too often, but it appears to be working. Also fixed the issue with the connect button not re-enabling after it disconnects.

Attachments

• DayzWhitelisterProPlus.zip
    372.8 KB · Views: 28
How's it been running, mate? Been stable enough? The reconnect feature is working quite nicely for me. Very handy not having to restart the app every time the server restarts.

I am not getting a log of kicked players, this is my error:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): INSERT command denied to user 'DBNAME'@'MYIP' for table 'log'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at DayzWhitelistProPlus.frmMain.LogPlayer(DayzClient client) Kicked Player 0 : MYGUID - Excelsior

how do i go about installing this.. im intrested since its everyday my server gets messed up from hackers, whatever their doing is making my server hang on loading and wont let me CleanOOB vehicles or Cleanup Vehichles

I am not getting a log of kicked players, this is my error:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): INSERT command denied to user 'DBNAME'@'MYIP' for table 'log'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at DayzWhitelistProPlus.frmMain.LogPlayer(DayzClient client) Kicked Player 0 : MYGUID - Excelsior

You aren't putting in correct MySQL details in. Filling in correct credentials will fix the issue.

Edit: Actually, it looks more like the database user you're using to log in with doesn't have permission to add new rows to the log. I'd double check the privileges for your user and try again.

how do i go about installing this.. im intrested since its everyday my server gets messed up from hackers, whatever their doing is making my server hang on loading and wont let me CleanOOB vehicles or Cleanup Vehichles

I'll be making a new thread on this forum in a few hours with instructions on how to get this up and running. It's quite an easy setup.

The reason I've put this out is because I got fed up of the amount of script-kiddies joining and ruining my player's game. It works a dream and I barely have to admin my server any more.

have been running great so far bro. The reconnect is great my admins can restart the game server with out requiring server access which is good. Is the the kick message limited in characters by the game or by the application?

I am still using the index.php from the original versions from deadfred for my advisors and admins to add whitelists. I am going to attempt to mold this into a form for our site so whitelists will be added instantly at signup.

have been running great so far bro. The reconnect is great my admins can restart the game server with out requiring server access which is good. Is the the kick message limited in characters by the game or by the application?

I am still using the index.php from the original versions from deadfred for my advisors and admins to add whitelists. I am going to attempt to mold this into a form for our site so whitelists will be added instantly at signup.

Awesome :) That's what I like to hear. I'm also working on a Rcon client that I'll make compatible with the whitelister so your admins can use the client to issue commands and to whitelist people.

The kick message is limited by the game, not the application, so there's nothing I can do about that. Glad it's been working well for you.

I'll be making a new thread on this forum in a few hours with instructions on how to get this up and running. It's quite an easy setup.

The reason I've put this out is because I got fed up of the amount of script-kiddies joining and ruining my player's game. It works a dream and I barely have to admin my server any more.
Sweet, i just passworded my server with a application process to join, will do the same or is itbettr

Back