DayZ Whitelister Pro Plus

Any help with #whitelist off - turns the whitelister off not working? none of the #commands do, I am logged in as admin
and I am typing in GLOBAL.
Ah crap. I forgot to mention that the global commands need to be triggered with the . key. So for example in global chat you'd need to type:

.whitelist off
.addnewplayers on
.checkusername on

I think BEC uses the '#' symbol for in-game commands so I had to swap it for a period/full-stop (.) to make them work.

I'll update the OP now.

Ah crap. I forgot to mention that the global commands need to be triggered with the . key. So for example in global chat you'd need to type:

.whitelist off
.addnewplayers on
.checkusername on

I think BEC uses the '#' symbol for in-game commands so I had to swap it for a period/full-stop (.) to make them work.

I'll update the OP now.
ahahha I thought I was crazy!!. thanks for the clarification

desktop application still only for .Net4.5 and Windows 7/8
i think console application for any version Windows ? need for WinXP (.Net 4.0)

Awesome, chat commands work for me now. I can login as admin and go to the Global channel and say the commands or enter them into DART in the Say Global command line. Thanks!

I have tried all of the combinations of passwords, databases, and ip's. None of them work. Any help answering my questions below would be greatly appreciated.

How to install

1. Unzip the files somewhere on your computer. Let's assume C:\dayz_whitelister
  2. Create a new database on your MySQL server called whitelist (if you call it something else, make sure you change the whitelist.install.sql file accordingly) I am using Pwnoz0r's which has: 127.0.0.1, 3306, hivemind, dayz, dayz. I logged into mysql uisng root, root, then "create database whitelist;" Is there anything else that needs to be done here?
  3. Open the whitelist.install.sql file in a text editor
  4. Replace all instances of dayz with your database username Which database username--hivemind's or whitelist's?
  5. Save the file and run the SQL against your database Which database--hivemind or whitelist?
Once the program is started, I assume the rcon settings are for my dayz server . Correct?
For the database settings, where is the ip, port, username, and password derived from? Again, for "database", which database--hivemind or whitelist?

I have tried all of the combinations of passwords, databases, and ip's. None of them work. Any help answering my questions below would be greatly appreciated.

How to install

1. Unzip the files somewhere on your computer. Let's assume C:\dayz_whitelister
  2. Create a new database on your MySQL server called whitelist (if you call it something else, make sure you change the whitelist.install.sql file accordingly) I am using Pwnoz0r's which has: 127.0.0.1, 3306, hivemind, dayz, dayz. I logged into mysql uisng root, root, then "create database whitelist;" Is there anything else that needs to be done here?
  3. Open the whitelist.install.sql file in a text editor
  4. Replace all instances of dayz with your database username Which database username--hivemind's or whitelist's?
  5. Save the file and run the SQL against your database Which database--hivemind or whitelist?
Once the program is started, I assume the rcon settings are for my dayz server . Correct?

For the database settings, where is the ip, port, username, and password derived from? Again, for "database", which database--hivemind or whitelist?
pm me your skype or something il help you

Has anyone got this to work running on a dedicated server running Win server 2008?

When people join it doesn't kick but you can see in the whitelister they joined and what not. Im using PhpMyAdmin and have tried serval settings for the whitelister but it doesn't make a difference. WHen I had the actual server ip to the ip field for the database the program crashes.

Has anyone got this to work running on a dedicated server running Win server 2008?

When people join it doesn't kick but you can see in the whitelister they joined and what not. Im using PhpMyAdmin and have tried serval settings for the whitelister but it doesn't make a difference. WHen I had the actual server ip to the ip field for the database the program crashes.
it works for me the only thing that does not work is when the server restarts i have to reconnect otherwise it will not kick new people when they join

I actually got it working finally, not the fault of the whitelister at all but rather some connection issues with the firewall.

As for having to reconnect you can setup a .bat file to exit and restart it when the server restarts.

Actually having to hit connect is not going to work with a .bat I guess. Maybe the console version can do this, hopefully.

I actually got it working finally, not the fault of the whitelister at all but rather some connection issues with the firewall.

As for having to reconnect you can setup a .bat file to exit and restart it when the server restarts.

Actually having to hit connect is not going to work with a .bat I guess. Maybe the console version can all this, hopefully.
YOu need to wait for the console version.

Yea I realized that after I looked a bit closer :p. Going to be nice to have it that is for sure.

Have to say that even though I've gone back to using Gotcha, this DayZ Whitelister Pro was and probably still will be the coolest looking whitelister on the market. Did the job really well apart from the database errors , but that was probably more to do with dayz.st than the app. Great app, look forward to using it again when the features match Gotchas :)

Have to say that even though I've gone back to using Gotcha, this DayZ Whitelister Pro was and probably still will be the coolest looking whitelister on the market. Did the job really well apart from the database errors , but that was probably more to do with dayz.st than the app. Great app, look forward to using it again when the features match Gotchas :)

Could you list some of the features of Gotcha that I could perhaps look at implementing? I'm always looking to make the whitelister more functional.

Also, I'll be uploading the console application either tomorrow or the day after. I've got a few other things I'm working on at the moment (non DayZ related) and haven't had much time to work on it.

Back