DayZ Whitelister Pro Plus

sorry for my BAD english, how i can unlocked my server for all user, my freind couldn'd joind my server because" cd key invalid"

turn off the whitelist program or dont run the program? but your guid is not exactly the same thing as your CD key your user may have an unrelated issue.

i don't run the programme "DayzWhitelistProPlus" .
they can join another server, not mine
port 29910 UDP block on their pc

EDIT: problem solved

Dean - could we get a IP column please. WE've manually added one ourselves but it'd be better with full support.

@Dean ... again.
Whitelister every now and then kicks everyone. (For no reason at all).

i gwt this error Crash!!!

Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema:CLR20r3
Assinatura do Problema 01:dayzwhitelistproplus.exe
Assinatura do Problema 02:1.0.0.0
Assinatura do Problema 03:509ec2f6
Assinatura do Problema 04:System.Windows.Forms
Assinatura do Problema 05:4.0.30319.17929
Assinatura do Problema 06:4ffa5c0e
Assinatura do Problema 07:79b
Assinatura do Problema 08:23
Assinatura do Problema 09:System.ObjectDisposedException
Versão do sistema operacional:6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Identificação da Localidade:1046
Informações Adicionais 1:d745
Informações Adicionais 2:d7451c0e8fe1fa0f6a63e56a1d6c16a0
Informações Adicionais 3:6251
Informações Adicionais 4:625140f1200cec8ac51d3c198bb50ded

Leia nossa declaração de privacidade online:
o.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0416

Se a declaração de privacidade online não estiver disponível, leia nossa declaração de privacidade offline:
C:\Windows\system32\pt-BR\erofflps.txt

Dean me again... not being able to run more than one instance of the whitelister is annoying.

Hi Dean,

i'm looking for the source for your 'deployment' if you don't mind I'd like to be able to add to it. As it seems you're busy...

Dean me again... not being able to run more than one instance of the whitelister is annoying.
Yeah I wanted to run a Tavi server for my players.
Running only one whitelister capable of watching just one instance, kinda leaves one instance with it's ass in the wind, so to speak.

Hey there, trying to get this to work. Followed your instructions. Edited the file to change all instances of dayz to root, since I'm using Pwnozor's files. My MySQL is also on port 3316, so I have that properly changed in the settings. I have a new database created named "whitelist".

But, apparently the program cannot access it, and I'm unsure why. Here's the error:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Procedure or function '`proc_AddWhiteListed`' cannot be found in database '`whitelist`'.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ProcedureCache.GetProcData(MySqlConnection connection, String spName)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ProcedureCache.AddNew(MySqlConnection connection, String spName)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ProcedureCache.GetProcedure(MySqlConnection conn, String spName, String cacheKey)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.StoredProcedure.GetParameters(String procName, DataTable& proceduresTable, DataTable& parametersTable)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.StoredProcedure.CheckParameters(String spName)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.StoredProcedure.Resolve(Boolean preparing)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at DayzWhitelistProPlus.frmMain.addPlayer(DayzClient client) Added Player to whitelist 0 : 920d92fae065f1a5d214bc1a2baba7f2 - Bob

I know it's fairly self explanatory, but I'm not great with MySQL. I can see there are no functions installed under the whitelist database when looking with Navicat. I know the settings are correct. It can connect correctly to Rcon.

Thanks for any help.

Hey there, trying to get this to work. Followed your instructions. Edited the file to change all instances of dayz to root, since I'm using Pwnozor's files. My MySQL is also on port 3316, so I have that properly changed in the settings. I have a new database created named "whitelist".

But, apparently the program cannot access it, and I'm unsure why. Here's the error:

I know it's fairly self explanatory, but I'm not great with MySQL. I can see there are no functions installed under the whitelist database when looking with Navicat. I know the settings are correct. It can connect correctly to Rcon.

Thanks for any help.
Don't forget that you actually need to look up on how to setup a mySQL DB it has nothing to do with what server pack you're running. Also note that default setups of mySQL don't allow external connections, you will need to 'allow' this when editing users on the 'whitelist' database with something like mySQL Workbench. Make sure you have a user account that actually is named 'root', set whatever password you want.
Also ensure that you've imported the mySQL DB Scheme (from the files provided.)
Also make sure you're using the correct BattlEye Password in the whitelister which can be found in your BE.cfg ;)

Not sure if you know or even had tried but try connecting to your DB using 127.0.0.1:3316 or whatever your DB port is (IF you are running them on the same system).

Let me know what you find.

P.S. 'proc_AddWhiteListed`' looks like you have NOT imported the scheme.

Hello guys!
I get:

INSERT INTO `logtypes` ( `id` , `description` )
VALUES ( 1, 'Authorised' ) ;

MySQL:
#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

When trying to import to mysql?

What am i doing wrong?

READ what its telling you "duplicate entry" find the duplicate and remove it then save...
Comon guys... we're not here to baby sit you.

For Dummies: http://www.amazon.com/PHP-MySQL-Dummies-Janet-Valade/dp/0470527587

Look man. Most people don't need to learn how to read/write script or MySQL to run a Dayz server. They can follow instructions.

You can be sick to death of "newb" questions, but you don't have to answer them! Let someone with apparently more patience than you answer them.

There is no elitist community here. The only way people learn is to ask questions. Kindly remember this is a SUPPORT forum.

I got the following error when I Add player SgtVlad to the white list..

Code:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Procedure or function '`proc_AddWhiteListed`' cannot be found in database '`dayz`'.

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ProcedureCache.GetProcData(MySqlConnection connection, String spName)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ProcedureCache.AddNew(MySqlConnection connection, String spName)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ProcedureCache.GetProcedure(MySqlConnection conn, String spName, String cacheKey)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.StoredProcedure.GetParameters(String procName, DataTable& proceduresTable, DataTable& parametersTable)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.StoredProcedure.CheckParameters(String spName)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.StoredProcedure.Resolve(Boolean preparing)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at DayzWhitelistProPlus.frmMain.addPlayer(DayzClient client) Added Player to whitelist 0 : 7fd0951237c54e2c852ec51271f06e01 - SgtVlad

I fixed my problem. The whitelist is working. The user you should use is not and has nothing to do with the dayz server db. Just indeed edit the sql file to match a admin user of your MySQL Server.. Then let the server (in options) point to the whitelist Database and use the root user as user. Make sure you replace all the Dayz Reference in that SQL file to Root .

Only the Rcon file makes contact to the server to kick people that are not whitelisted.. The DayZ Database is not even touched.

Back