DayZ Whitelister Pro Plus

Got the DB set up easy enough, I have .net 4.0 fw installed. 64bit Windows Server.

setup.exe does nothing at all, nothing launches - anyone have any ideas?

restart the server. then run as administrator

Not sure who your replying to, but if me I am already logged in as administrator, but tried ' run as' too.

Setup.exe does nothing at all.

The other crashes out with this:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows: 6.0.6002.131072 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime: 4.0.30319.296
System.Deployment.dll: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
clr.dll: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
dfdll.dll: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfshim.dll: 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
Deployment url: file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/DayzWhitelisterProPlus_V1/DayzWhitelistProPlus.application

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DayzWhitelisterProPlus_V1\DayzWhitelistProPlus.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/DayzWhitelisterProPlus_V1/DayzWhitelistProPlus.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
+ Manifest XML signature is not valid.
+ SignatureDescription could not be created for the signature algorithm supplied.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [12/9/2012 9:54:23 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DayzWhitelisterProPlus_V1\DayzWhitelistProPlus.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [12/9/2012 9:54:26 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
- Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/DayzWhitelisterProPlus_V1/DayzWhitelistProPlus.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SignatureValidation)
- Manifest XML signature is not valid.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException
- SignatureDescription could not be created for the signature algorithm supplied.
- Source: System.Security
- Stack trace:
at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignedInfo(AsymmetricAlgorithm key)
at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignature(AsymmetricAlgorithm key)
at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignatureReturningKey(AsymmetricAlgorithm& signingKey)
at System.Deployment.Internal.CodeSigning.SignedCmiManifest.Verify(CmiManifestVerifyFlags verifyFlags)
at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

Look man. Most people don't need to learn how to read/write script or MySQL to run a Dayz server. They can follow instructions.

You can be sick to death of "newb" questions, but you don't have to answer them! Let someone with apparently more patience than you answer them.

There is no elitist community here. The only way people learn is to ask questions. Kindly remember this is a SUPPORT forum.

Your reply is flawed. The problem itself does indeed have some instructions on.

MySQL:
#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

Forgive me If I'm wrong but that is instructing the user that their is a duplicate entry on the database.
Instruction, of which is a Noun, equates to "a direction or order."

So when people blatantly cannot follow "instructions", why bother?

no TLM, your fine... inch red it wrong and thought it was the whole php from the DayZ+ :). Its only these instructions i wrote that you ask permission for xD

How To Get Your GUID:​
Join Any Battleye Enabled Server.​
Open The Chat Window ( By Pressing "/" ).​
Type "#beclient guid" Then Hit Enter (This Will Then Display Your GUID In The Chat Log).​
How To Copy It:​
Reopen The Chat Window And Type It Out Before It Disappears.​
Hold Shift And Press The Left Arrow To Highlight Your GUID.​
Press Clt+C To Copy It.​
Open Up This From And Click The GUID Field And Press Clt+V To Paste It.​

Your reply is flawed. The problem itself does indeed have some instructions on.

Forgive me If I'm wrong but that is instructing the user that their is a duplicate entry on the database.
Instruction, of which is a Noun, equates to "a direction or order."

So when people blatantly cannot follow "instructions", why bother?

You sir, are a conundrum, wrapped in an engima, stuck up an elephant's ass. Follow your own advice and DON'T BOTHER. There's a difference between offering advice & instruction, and being condescending & a jerk. Let people with far more patience than you handle those you deem too inferior to run servers, or apparently, to live.

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'stankyskunk'@'c-67-175-180-232.hsd1.il.comcast.net' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.AuthenticateNew(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at DayzWhitelistProPlus.frmMain.addPlayer(DayzClient client) Added Player to whitelist 0 : a365f41cd3b769301f342fda122cc092 -

I get this error and ive tried so many different ways. can anyone help me? some reason it wont connect to the database and the sql file that comes with this program isnt that straight forward for input of info. If anyone can help me id appreciate it alot! I have dreamhost.com and created a database there entered my name were dayz is and it keeps throwing me this error. the tables arent creating in the db either. PLEASE HELP

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'stankyskunk'@'c-67-175-180-232.hsd1.il.comcast.net' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.AuthenticateNew(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at DayzWhitelistProPlus.frmMain.addPlayer(DayzClient client) Added Player to whitelist 0 : a365f41cd3b769301f342fda122cc092 -

I get this error and ive tried so many different ways. can anyone help me? some reason it wont connect to the database and the sql file that comes with this program isnt that straight forward for input of info. If anyone can help me id appreciate it alot! I have dreamhost.com and created a database there entered my name were dayz is and it keeps throwing me this error. the tables arent creating in the db either. PLEASE HELP

Don't forget that you actually need to look up on how to setup a mySQL.. Also note that default setups of mySQL don't allow external connections, you will need to 'allow' this when editing users on the 'whitelist' database with something like mySQL Workbench. Make sure you have a user account that actually is named 'root', set whatever password you want.
OR whatever you changed your cfg user name to.

Not sure if you know or even had tried but try connecting to your DB using 127.0.0.1:3316 or whatever your DB port is (IF you are running them on the same system).

Let me know what you find.

You sir, are a conundrum, wrapped in an engima, stuck up an elephant's ass. Follow your own advice and DON'T BOTHER. There's a difference between offering advice & instruction, and being condescending & a jerk. Let people with far more patience than you handle those you deem too inferior to run servers, or apparently, to live.

I'm sure thats out of a comic book.

Well, everything seems to have went well. I have the tables in my phpmyadmin and everything. However, ANYONE can still join no matter what. It is logged into the server as I can see everyone's chat and all. But the whitelist part is not working. Any suggestions?

Back