DayZ Whitelister Pro Plus

I didn't had the name either and I was able to update the db with only guid.
Like I said create 2 entries in your db manually with only guid than export it and you will see what its look like.

ok, BUT how about when the server restart? the program needs manual restart? I using 1.2 and installed it.

Why?
When your server restart its not the whole box restarting its only the software running the server.
It should reconnect automatically after the server is back online.

Why?
When your server restart its not the whole box restarting its only the software running the server.
It should reconnect automatically after the server is back online.

thanks for ur answers man!
well, I did all, added the guids in the correct format on the db (thanks for the idea , awesome)
Installed the soft, NET 4.5, and added the IP/ports pass etc.
I started the program, and it put in side chat "whitelist on" or something like that... but it not kick anyone....?? and anyone who try to log, gets disconnected, whitelisted or not.
what I missing?

Yea that software won't kick people who are not whitelisted when you activate it.
For the second part I'm not sure. Try to open the whitelister windows and look at what its written there when someone getting kick.
We did manage to make it work properly but we stop using it. It was using too many resources for the server and the whitelist software to run at the same time.

We used Gotcha for a while which is buggy too but we were able to have the whitelist working properly.
We are currently using TSW anti-hack system on our server and I saw a whitelist feature in it. never tried it...
One of our admin coded in .net our own whitelist program which is working fine but is not for sale.

Yea that software won't kick people who are not whitelisted when you activate it.
For the second part I'm not sure. Try to open the whitelister windows and look at what its written there when someone getting kick.
We did manage to make it work properly but we stop using it. It was using too many resources for the server and the whitelist software to run at the same time.

We used Gotcha for a while which is buggy too but we were able to have the whitelist working properly.
We are currently using TSW anti-hack system on our server and I saw a whitelist feature in it. never tried it...
One of our admin coded in .net our own whitelist program which is working fine but is not for sale.

yeah I using gotcha right now, but sometimes it crash... and I have TSW but no sure if use it or not since is kinda heavy. I wish know someone that can code one. Thanks for the answers man! I got a clear idea now about this.

I will ask my coder if he is willing to share to code with you.
I understand your pain ;)
Its pretty cool the owner install the main software on the server then all the admin get the client and are able to right click on a guid and click on whitelist=on

We already tried that on a second server with no success but there no arms in asking ;)

Back