@DayzTaviana v1.5.0 Merry Christmas

Alex

Merry Christmas
I'm glad to be able to announce you our new version of @DayzTaviana 1.5.0.

Thx from Martin creator of Taviana

Changelog DayZ Taviana 1.5.0

This Update comes to you, together with the brand-new version of Taviana. Thank you very much for the great support, Martin!
[New] Added a "Destroy Gravecross" function, selectable via menu at a
playergrave, that destroys the cross and the players loot (same effect
as hide body in the old versions)
[New] Zombies robbed a christmas costume shop and wear the clothes to disguise themselves
[New] Small changes on the loadingscreen
[New] WIP anti-duping-system
[New] Server verification of banned weapons
[New] Added 4 new islands (by Martin)
[Fixed] None of the weapons added in 1.2.0 block a backpackslot anymore
[Fixed] Changed the bandit kills bandit farmular to: - 200 * (3 - Banditlevel[p]) * Banditlevel[t] Humanity
[Fixed] HeliCrash loot table
[Fixed] Syncronization of players with DB
[Fixed] Roket_Maule_M7_STD BE script
[Fixed] Bug that prevented lootspawn is now fixed
[Fixed] Backpacks now spawn at the exact location of the cross
[Fixed] The Spawnpoint at Chernovar Docks has been replaced
[Fixed] Hero1_3DZ - skin change
[Fixed] Hero1_5DZ - skin change
[Fixed] A lot of texture bugs like in Sabina (by Martin)

Hero1_3DZ - skin change

Hero1_5DZ - skin change

Thx from Martin creator of Taviana

DZL Car
1355950620-arma2oa-2012-12-19-21-56-46-37-215kb.jpg

Clientfiles:
DayZ Taviana 1.5.0 by dayzland.eu (Full Version)
Serverfiles:
Server files DayzLand
p-schneider Bliss server files (GitHub)
Starpo DayzTaviana server pack (GitHub)

Server files have all thing what you need (sql of car spawns and classes, scripts.txt, MPMisson, Key, ets)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all our players, supporters and helpers.

Shouts go out to:

- The whole DayZLand developer team
- Our whole community for all the great feedback you gave us
- sohei clan
- MrSherenai aka Kamp (www.mrsherenai.com)
- Sebi von den CasualTheorycrafters
- f0rt
- Stapo (https://github.com/S...er-Lite-Taviana)
- p-schneider (https://github.com/p...er/DayZ-Private)

and aswell:
- rocket
- The community team
- Bohemia Interactive
- Gamersplatoon

Yours sincerely,
Alex

www.dayzland.eu

Can someone please share a working scripts.txt file. The one that comes from update_scripts.pl --world eu.tavi has too many issues with tavi 1.5.0.

Thanks Alex, that file had worked well so far. I pulled mine using p-schneider's bliss fork update_scripts.pl that must be pulling invalid script.txt for tavi 1.5.0.

Now I'm obsessed with shooting santa and father Christmas in the head every-time I see one. God damn't only so many bullets, too many santas. ;)

"D:\@DayzTaviana_1_5.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

:(

Any way to fix this?

DayZ Commander version is also broken.

"D:\@DayzTaviana_1_5.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

:(

Any way to fix this?

DayZ Commander version is also broken.
Not entirely sure what you referring to. The copy Alex linked here and dzc works perfectly fine. You may have a corrupted copy, try downloading again.

Not entirely sure what you referring to. The copy Alex linked here and dzc works perfectly fine. You may have a corrupted copy, try downloading again.

Most of the times I can't download the whole zip-file and when I can it's corrupted. Must be something wrong on my end.

Trying to install it (Taviana 1.5) with DayZ Commander gives me an error.

I'll keep trying though. :D

Loot tables seem weird on this map. I'm constantly finding Bizon mags and mags for other guns that I have never seen, meanwhile weapons that are in vanilla DayZ are nowhere to be found. Anyone else noticing this?

Loot tables seem weird on this map. I'm constantly finding Bizon mags and mags for other guns that I have never seen, meanwhile weapons that are in vanilla DayZ are nowhere to be found. Anyone else noticing this?

for new weapons you need to find new pvp military base

And about weapons that are in vanilla DayZ - no problem with this in 10 servers dayztaviana

for new weapons you need to find new pvp military base

And about weapons that are in vanilla DayZ - no problem with this in 10 servers dayztaviana

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could someone post some locations or screenshots of these so I know what to look for? I have been all over the map tons of times and haven't seen them. I have seen some of the smaller tent-like camp looking things but I never see any loot spawn in them.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could someone post some locations or screenshots of these so I know what to look for? I have been all over the map tons of times and haven't seen them. I have seen some of the smaller tent-like camp looking things but I never see any loot spawn in them.
)))
Just find base in game. I think you not see all citys.
In game map this base is not show up.

Back