Deleting all entries from vehicle database?

So i'm allowing random vehicles to be about in my server. The only problem is there is vehicles inside such as MI16 and armored vehicles that I do not want players getting their hands on. I went into my:

@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server folder\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf i opened the sqf file and only left in the vehicles I wanted. Saved, started my server and all the vehicles I didn't want are still in there.

I asked for some help from someone and he said I need to go to vehicle table in database and delete all of the entries. Where do I go to do this?

As always I appreciate all help!

PhpmyAdmin this is the tool which your provider allows you to edit things in your database ;)
The name of your host would help though, so we now which control center you are using :)

If using Epoch look into the objects_data and search for the vehicles in there. Delete them and after restarting they should be gone

If using Epoch look into the objects_data and search for the vehicles in there. Delete them and after restarting they should be gone

I think I found it. So when I delete all the current existing ones in the objects_data and put the list of vehicles in my sqf file it will just spawn all the ones within that list?

OR do i need to leave unchecked what vehicles I do want. I'm assuming if i delete all of the vehicles in the data base it will just spawn vehicles that I have inserted in the sqf file

You either wipe the complete table which deletes all vehicles and builded stuff on the Server. Or you just delete the vehicles in it which you don't want on the Server.
If wiping it then the sqf will only spawn the vehicles you've had set a n the dynamic_vehicles.sqf

You either wipe the complete table which deletes all vehicles and builded stuff on the Server. Or you just delete the vehicles in it which you don't want on the Server.
If wiping it then the sqf will only spawn the vehicles you've had set a n the dynamic_vehicles.sqf

Its so frustrating... I went into the data base and deleted nearly everything. Then I went in the SQF file and made sure only the vehicles I wanted in. Saved all, started the server, than boom everything i dont want is back on..

I think I know what i did wrong.

I had to extract dayz_server.pbo then edit the dynamic_vehicles.sqf THEN i had to repack it to a pbo then put it in the server file. Im about to test that out now.

So it worked. All the vehicles that were in are out. But the only problem is there is no vehicles now on the map. I have the list of vehicles allowed in the dynamic_vehicles.sqf but there are just no vehicles at all on chernarus.

then you messed up something in your dynamic_vehicles.sqf
Pastebin it and we will see whats wrong with it :)

Back