I am also trying to figure out how to get the ammo and medical boxes back on my server after the 1.7.7 patch.
I started a thread here and was able to get my custom buildings back, but cannot get the ammo/medical boxes to work.
http://opendayz.net/threads/custom-deployables-ignored-after-1-7-7-server-patch.11198/
I tried to edit the files that were suggested above, but with no success.
In server_player_Sync.sqf:
[_x, "gear"] call server_updateObject;
} forEach nearestObjects [_pos, ["Car", "Helicopter", "Motorcycle", "Ship", "TentStorage", "StashSmall","StashMedium","MedBox0"], 10];
//[_charPos] call server_updateNearbyObjects;
In server_updateNearbyObjects.sqf:
} forEach nearestObjects [_pos, ["Car", "Helicopter", "Motorcycle", "Ship", "TentStorage", "StashSmall", "StashMedium", "MedBox0"], 10];
I only tried the MedBox0 class for testing.
Here is an snippet of my RPT file:
18:47:30 "IGNORED MedBox0 oid#1111112 cid:1 "
18:47:30 "IGNORED USBasicWeaponsBox oid#1111113 cid:1 "
18:47:30 "IGNORED USSpecialWeaponsBox oid#1111114 cid:1 "
18:47:30 "IGNORED USSpecialWeaponsBox oid#9999995 cid:1 "
18:47:30 "IGNORED ReammoBox oid#1111118 cid:1 "
18:47:30 "IGNORED MedBox0 oid#1111119 cid:1 "
If anyone has a solution, I would appreciate it.