OK, took the day at work thinking of where I went wrong, came home and tried my ideas. I am still spawning on the shore.
I am running:
EPOCH 1.0.2.5 on vilayer.
I have the the "DayZ AntiHack - BETA" which is basically the blur infiSTAR anti hack.
I have running and working the following scripts:
self blood bag
take clothes
trader cities 2.0 (instance 17)
god mode in those traders.
Missions
and I have custom load outs
so far I have done:
at the bottom of server_playerSetup.sqf i have tried many different versions of
Code:
PVDZE_plr_Login = [_worldspace,_state,_randomSpot];
PVCDZ_plr_Login2 = [_worldspace,_state,_randomSpot];
the bottom of init.sqf
Code:
//##UID Based Custom Spawn Locations##
p2_newspawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\newspawn.sqf";
waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")};
if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then
{
player spawn p2_newspawn;
};
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
[] execVM "faction.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
my scripts\newspawn.sqf is
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
sleep 1;
//Player GEEK WOODS SPAWN
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["125203846","103042182","120303174","151055302","119603142"]) exitWith {
//## Custom Spawn Location 1 - Format: [X,Y,Z] (Z = Height AtTerrainLevel)
player setPosATL [8195.67,8082.82,0.289];
};
//Player UID's
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0"]) exitWith {
//## Custom Spawn Location 2 - Format: [X,Y,Z] (Z = Height AtTerrainLevel)
player setPosATL [195,7213,1.5];
};
};
I left the second how it is so that I can set it up later.
I also did this:
Add this line to your init.sqf below dayz_maxLocalZombies = 30;
Code:
DZE_teleport = [99999,99999,99999,99999,99999];
and I also did:
If you are using antihax:
1. Find:
Code:
_cMenu = ['','RscMainMenu','RscMoveHigh','#WATCH', ...];
2. Add the command menu names you are using. Here are the default names I used:
Code:
_cMenu = ['#USER:newspawn','#USER:classes','#USER:Page4','#USER:Donator','#USER:Peasant'];
I
DID NOT disable the antihax by commenting out:
Disable Anti-TP:
1. Open init.sqf and find:
Code:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
because if it requires me to not use my AH then I am out...
help?
THANK YOU for your time looking into this, I would like to say that I am getting pretty good at implementing other peoples code, and would like to start writing my own soon, but this one has really thrown me a loop.