dzai Ai Framework. HELP!

sovoki

Hi there i just tryed to installing dzai Ai Framework.

but i got stuck where do i add this. code into server_cleanup.fsm

Code:
- <b>NOTE:</b> Certain DayZ mods such as DayZ Epoch do not have a server_cleanup.fsm reference. In this case, insert the required line before the line that says:

<code>allowConnection = true;</code>

here is the full readMe:
Code:
Installation Instructions:
============
<b>IMPORTANT</b>: The AI helicopter patrols added in 1.2.0 require edits to your server_cleanup.fsm. Failure to edit this file properly will cause helicopters spawned by DZAI to explode. Instructions are provided in the Required Edits section below.
- (Only do this if you have an older version of DZAI installed in your mission file): Delete the DZAI folder inside your mission file and remove the reference to DZAI in your init.sqf. Repack your mission pbo <b>without</b> DZAI.
- Unpack your <b>dayz_server.pbo</b>
- Copy the new DZAI folder inside your unpacked dayz_server folder. (You should also see config.cpp in the same level.)
- Edit your <b>server_monitor.sqf</b>. It is located within \dayz_server\system.
- Search for the line where server_cleanup.fsm is called, and insert the following after this line:

<code>call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";</code>

An example is shown here:

if (isDedicated) then {
        _id = [] execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm";
        call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";
    };

- <b>NOTE:</b> Certain DayZ mods such as DayZ Epoch do not have a server_cleanup.fsm reference. In this case, insert the required line before the line that says:

<code>allowConnection = true;</code>

- Read the section below on other required edits and follow the instructions.
- Repack your dayz_server.pbo (it should be about 400KB larger).
- You are now ready to start your server.

Like it says? Above the line where it says
allowConnection = true;

I even have an example server_monitor file in the package. I don't know how much more I can spoonfeed the instructions.

@Buttface I can understand his confusion. I get the following errors, and yes, I have the $PREFIX$ file.

Code:
11:21:51 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
11:21:51 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Either it goes in the IsDedicated section, or not, DZA seems to break my Overwatch 0.2.3 server.

Back