DZAI dynamic patrol bodies disappearing

@Cikez : Thanks for the debug info, it helped me quickly find the cause of the additional AI spawning bug and it will be fixed in an upcoming update. It's also related to the non-despawning bug so that will be fixed as well.

The AI deleting bug is still a mystery, unfortunately. Dead bodies always have their flies sounds cleaned by DZAI along with the body (I actually sat around for 120 seconds before).
When the AI disappear on my server, the fly sounds are still there. I dont think the static ones disappear if I remember correctly. gonna check them on my server tonight and let you know. Thanks for getting back to us so fast, you are the man!! ;-P

And I do remember the gold bar thing working when I used to use DZAI when i had a community last year. Could you send me the fix when you get some time? Thanks again.

I'm very busy right now with real life stuff so that's the reason for the release delay. There are a lot of fixes to be included in the next update and which still need to be tested to avoid needing another update to fix anything I have missed. I will be able to start testing again on Saturday. I anticipate the actual release will be in less than a week if everything goes smoothly.

Reactions: chi
I'm very busy right now with real life stuff so that's the reason for the release delay. There are a lot of fixes to be included in the next update and which still need to be tested to avoid needing another update to fix anything I have missed. I will be able to start testing again on Saturday. I anticipate the actual release will be in less than a week if everything goes smoothly.
I completely understand. Take your time and im sure i speak for a lot of the community when i say we appreciate all your hard work.

Just to let you know, the disappearing AI is only with dynamic spawns on my server. Static are fine.

I just checked the current code on Github - the current DZAI_deleteGroup function doesn't actually check if the unit is dead/alive before deleting, so it could possibly be responsible for deleting units when it shouldn't. The current development version has this check so it's possible that that the deletion bug will be solved with the update release.

I just checked the current code on Github - the current DZAI_deleteGroup function doesn't actually check if the unit is dead/alive before deleting, so it could possibly be responsible for deleting units when it shouldn't. The current development version has this check so it's possible that that the deletion bug will be solved with the update release.
Awesomeness!!! Can't wait!!!

Just checking on the status of the dynamic patrol dead body disappearing issue. You said you were gonna update something that might fix it.

Hey guys - Old post I know but ...

I just installed the latest github version of DZAI and I seem to be having the same issue as above
I added some custom spawn AI to a few bases I have and all the players are complaining that the AI despawn before they can get to the body.
I would guess it's the command that checks if a player is near that is allowing this to happen
I have large amounts of AI (100+) in each base so the players are not able to get with in 20m to stop the despawn.
Can I change the 20m radius? Where would I find the line of code to do so if this is possible?
----------
Thanks in advance ~

The dayzmod cleanup routines are doing it.
find \@hive\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_corpses.sqf
look for this:
Code:
if (_x isKindOf "CAManBase") then {
change to this:
Code:
                if ((_x isKindOf "CAManBase") && (isNil {_x getVariable "DZMSAI"}) && (isNil {_x getVariable "DZAI_deathTime"}) ) then {

it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that DZMSAI check is for DZMSAI (duh) and the DZAI_deathTime check is for DZMS (missions)[I run both]. You can remove the DZAI_deathTime one and check if you want, but it won't hurt anything. It basically telling the regular cleanup code to skip these bodies.

Back