DZE_MissionLootTable EPOCH 1.0.4

Silver85

Hello,

i used custom Loot-Tables in the last version without any problems. But after this new update everything sucks.
If i set DZE_MissionLootTable true there is no loot spawning...If i implement the files the other way like in the threat "how to..", no loot is spawning. Someone got it to work?

Looking at the code it seems you would include a new h file in your description.ext with new CfgBuildingLoot and CfgLoot defined in it.

Solution:
You have to add your custom loot files in the same way as in Epoch 1.0.3.1, instead of the loot_init.sqf !
loot_init.sqf have to stay untouched, because in it there u can find the functions for custom loot or standard loot-system.
The call for loot_init.sqf in the variables.sqf you should not override.

Now Epoch 1.0.4 is 90% working for me. There are just a few problems that i have to fix.
cheers

Vampire, if i added the "#include..." in description.ext like 1.0.3 then i got "member already defined" in .rpt file.

Sparky, when i use the DZE_MissionLootTabl = true in the variables then i wont touch any other files -> logical step because all loot files are looking for "true" or "false" in the variables. Allready tried still dont work.

I m using mmmyums zed mod and there is a need to run the permaloot. If i use normal configs so it is working but in the loot configs there is a chance for loot to spawn...so there are lots of positions without loot till the next restart (5h).

Guys, it's pretty straight forward.

Download the 3 config files:
https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/SQF/dayz_code/Configs/CfgBuildingLoot

Put them somewhere in your mission pbo:
Example: a folder called CUSTOMLOOTS

Add the call to description.ext:
enableItemsDropping=0;
#include "CUSTOMLOOTS\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

Enable the variable in init.sqf:
DZE_MissionLootTable = true; //Custom Loot Tables

Pack it up and profit!

That's what I was assuming and elaborated on in my first post.
Thanks for posting the exact method.

ok if i only add
#include "extras\custom_loot\Configs\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp" to description i got it to work.

But what about adding this lines too, like in 1.0.3.1?
#include "extras\custom_loot\Configs\CfgLootSmall.hpp"
#include "extras\custom_loot\Configs\CfgLoot.hpp"
Do i miss loot when i leave them?

With all 3 lines i stuck at wait for host..like i said in post 4.
RPT:
"ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_1_epoch.chernarus\extras\custom_loot\Configs\CfgLootSmall.hpp, line 562: .CfgLootSmall: Member already defined."

I looked at the code and CfgBuildingLoot includes CfgLoot which includes CfgLootSmall so you just need to include CfgBuildingLoot.hpp like cen said and have the other two files in the same directory with the first file.

The other files are called from within the first file as includes. You do not add them as calls in the description.ext file :)

anyone got a copy of those 3 files, the link is broke and when i backtrack to it, their totally different files and dont include the small loot one

Back