Editing Crash Site Loot and Creating More Spawns

Just thought I'd point out a logic error in the total crash sites example.
Code:
 / / Spawn crashed helos
for "_x" from 1 to 5 do {
_id = [] spawn spawn_heliCrash;
/ / Script done WaitUntil {_id};
};

This is not code for a random chance, but a loop to spawn a total of 5.

_x is defined as 1 at the start.
it then loops _id = [] spawn spawn_heliCrash; for a total of 5 times, there is no random selection.

To create more, just increase the number. It will always spawn that total.

I have changed mine to 3 to 8 and it has consistently spawned 5, never more or less.

Is there anyway for me to add guns to the helicopter crash loot with rMod off? I have edited my PBO and repacked, first couple of edits left me at the loading screen. After more edits, i got in game, but none of the weapons seem to be spawning. I tried lowering the spawn chances of other weapons and increasing the guns i would like to see, but i cant seem to get them to spawn. I would like to have guns like the G36 variants and SCAR variants if possible on my chernarus Map. Anyway i can do this?

I was told i had to have rMod running, but even with rMod off i can go to my Bliss database Custom loadouts and make my Character spawn with any of the SCAR varients. Is there a way to make an entry into the bliss database and force the server_function.sqf to pull the array from there instead?

Thanks for any answers or suggestions. greatly appreciated!

a couple of new weapons are unbanned, but most of em are using the rmod.
not sure but google will find some sites with non banned weapons for dayz.
i would say i can edit someting for you - but a look in my forum pm-box said i got enough work for the moment :)

Back