Editing problems

boynamedsu3

So when I try to edit my dayz_server.pbo, I seem to ruin the file every time I unpack it, make my edits, then cpbo it back into a .pbo file.
When I try to enter my server, nothing loads, and I usually get stuck on an authentication screen or something equivalent.
Any suggestions? I'm sure it's something simple, but I'm stumped. I don't know what I'm doing that's corrupting the files, and it's preventing me from doing any useful work..
Thanks ahead of time.
-Reese

Turned the folder into a .bak file when I hit the pack to .pbo o_O
Went into notepad++ to save as a .pbo, still came up as a non arma pbo when I tried to open it again to see if it worked.
But thank you for the suggestion, I'll still be messing with it until I find a solution or one is given.

did uninstall cpbo before you installed manager? if not that is why it did it that way. cpbo takes over every time. that is why i do not use it.

If you would like me to i can pack it for you just rar it up and upload it some where and post a link.

Yeah I did.
I just replaced the files with new copies, it seems to be working for now; so thank you for the assistance! Hopefully now I can get back on track with adding/editing lol.

Is the prefix being set ? Look in options on binpbo.. Not at pc but a search will find the correct prefix. Essentially the path to /z/dayz_server/...etc.

Is the prefix being set ? Look in options on binpbo.. Not at pc but a search will find the correct prefix. Essentially the path to /z/dayz_server/...etc.
Kashwak got it taken care of for me, instead of using cpbo with the dayz_server using PBO Manager worked better.
Now my only concern is how I add weapon boxes into bases without spending two hours adding each and every code, especially since I'm using the rMod 2.1 and there's a bunch of new boxes <.<

Back