EPM DayZ RCon Tool (Beta) Changelog and Information

Does this tool allow for multiple connections to be opened at once? As in, I am looking for a tool that I can have connected to all of my servers so I can view/see/talk on all chats without switching from server to server.

Not in this current build. UncelDave is working on the rewrite of the program to allow multiple connections to different servers. Each server will be open in new tabs and all you have to do is switch between the tabs to see the chat for that server.

Does EPM have a scheduling function for restarts and messages? I could not see anything in the changelog or feature list.

I don't want to run BEC just for its scheduler. I have direct physical access to my server (its on the desk beside me) and often won't be in game, so the chat driven BEC is useless to me without an interface.

I have yet to find a tool that quite has the features of BEC with a GUI, so I was rather pinning my hopes on EPM.

Does EPM have a scheduling function for restarts and messages? I could not see anything in the changelog or feature list.

I don't want to run BEC just for its scheduler. I have direct physical access to my server (its on the desk beside me) and often won't be in game, so the chat driven BEC is useless to me without an interface.

I have yet to find a tool that quite has the features of BEC with a GUI, so I was rather pinning my hopes on EPM.

Sadly the rcon does not have any features that will allow you to schedule tasks such as restarts or messages. The automated messages could be a feature to be added in the future if enough people wanted it. Atm i don't think uncledave has any plans of adding it into the rcon and has been telling other people to use BEC.

In terms of scheduled messages, you can use my ServerMessages app, it should suffice (see other thread in this forum)

Many thanks for the responses, much appreciated.

Though I've written a server launcher, restart and shutdown batch script, injecting rcon commands for messages from outside the server process using batch is probably not possible.

I'll have a look at your ServerMessages app, thanks for the tip.

Due to migration of the Global Database and AutoUpdate server to a better datacentre a manual download of 0.9.2.2 is required. Versions below 0.9.2.2 will not update above.

Not in this current build. UncelDave is working on the rewrite of the program to allow multiple connections to different servers. Each server will be open in new tabs and all you have to do is switch between the tabs to see the chat for that server.

Any updates on this Cortez; is this still in the plans?

Any updates on this Cortez; is this still in the plans?

The rewrite is coming along. Dave is still working on it, most of the code is done. The main issue i think he is having is coming up with a nice clean Ui which works well. But thats proof of the inprogress UI for multi tab support.

b7155k.png

Code:
- Added the ability to (Re)load createvehicle.txt, remoteexec.txt and publicvariable.txt.

Any clue as to how to do this?

Reload scripts does not reload these, and I cant find an option anywhere.

people say "admin" ingame but there is not warning, I need to do something to enable it or?

btw, this is super great tool, simple clear, light. really, I love the chat colors, and the two windows, is really really good job.

we are adding in the feature to allow user to change the keywords that are used as triggers so you could have any command you wish.

Looking good, and running pretty good so far.
Might I add a suggestion of a nickname when speaking as an admin?
Ex. I have more than one admin/mod for my server. It would be nice to have a little tag such as , [name][text] ,
when talking to players. Just a neat little suggestion.

The rewrite is coming along. Dave is still working on it, most of the code is done. The main issue i think he is having is coming up with a nice clean Ui which works well. But thats proof of the inprogress UI for multi tab support.

b7155k.png

is it possible to download this one yet i have the older version

Back