[Epoch] Custom Chernarus traders by IT07

maybe Im missing something but all of my old traders are still there and the trader cities sort of overlap?

Nice addon thanks IT07

@DangerRuss

Back your files up first =)

then edit/replace these files.

unpbo the dayz_server.pbo
Mission.sqf goes into here (dayz_server.pbo)
@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus

repbo the dayz_server.pbo

server_traders.sqf goes into here (DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo)
MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus

Restart the server and enjoy =)

oh thank you I didnt know that I was replacing the actual mission file, I thought I was just calling a map addition. Makes sense now. Sorry

Do not replace the mission file. Replace the Mission.sqf instead.
Those 2 are totally different things. There is no reason for the mission.sqf to be called mission.sqf though.
You can even call it WhatEverTheHackYouWantToCallIt.sqf. It does not matter. As long as you reference the correct filename in the mission file's init.sqf.

Do not replace the mission file. Replace the Mission.sqf instead.
Those 2 are totally different things. There is no reason for the mission.sqf to be called mission.sqf though.
You can even call it WhatEverTheHackYouWantToCallIt.sqf. It does not matter. As long as you reference the correct filename in the mission file's init.sqf.
Yes I understand now. I didn't understand that this was a complete overhaul. I had thought it was only a map addition. So I called it like a regular map add-on :)

Got in game and was confused for a second. Now I know how to add custom traders. Tyvm and nice work

any update on this yet sir? Or perhaps, some friendly help getting these kill boards back? Players are whining at me :)

Sorry. The process of making the billboards has been delayed. The PC I use to make the mission broke down.
Your players will need to keep their whining mouth shut for a little longer.

Firstly this looks amazing, I've got it in my server and it's made the safe zones look that much more "realistic" like survivor camps.

However I cannot for the life of me make the traders work.
They all appear, I can interact with most of them but the ones that give me a trader menu just show "Loading Items" when I choose something from the menu.

Any ideas? I assume it's something to do with my server_traders table. I'd appreciate a copy of someones edited table if they would share.

Thanks!

Loaded both files onto my server and the work done is excellent! Solving my issue of AI shooting into traders and killing players.

I am having one issue though, whenever a player (and tested it myself as well) comes close to Starry they are getting kicked for high ping. Doesn't happen at any other trader. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
For anyone who is interested: I am working on custom traders for Napf at the moment. Stage of development: debugging.

any chance I could get you to fix that no deathboard thing, or tell me how to add it? I imagine its just making another entry in the mission file like the others but I have no idea what the classname would be for the deathboard.

Back