[Epoch] Custom Chernarus traders by IT07

I appreciate that, it's just that, you told me that before :) Obviously you are in no way obligated to help me out, but I wouldn't even mind doing the leg work myself for my own server if you give me some hints :)

like the beidi file in the map editor or something else? I mean, couldn't I technically just stand in the spot I want it and use those cords in map editor? honest questions here based on curiosity not impatience or anything like that.

You don't even have to match them. They are untouched, left at default. The only thing I changed is the looks of the traders. The rest is all the same as default.

Wait I thought it was in this thread but maybe it was a different one. Someone had slightly different TID's or something and I told them to double check and sure enough some were different.

sWEET .. worked for me 1.05.1

How did you get this to work? I just get this error spammed in my RPT;

Code:
i>
2014/09/23, 16:58:34   Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

i>
2014/09/23, 16:58:34   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
2014/09/23, 16:58:34 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 251
2014/09/23, 16:58:34 Error in expression <limit = _random select 1;
_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

I downloaded the pob and place the mission.sqf and server_traders in the room of my mission pbo and then added

execVM 'mission.sqf';

to the bottom of my init.sqf.

How did you get this to work? I just get this error spammed in my RPT;

Code:
i>
2014/09/23, 16:58:34   Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

i>
2014/09/23, 16:58:34   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
2014/09/23, 16:58:34 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 251
2014/09/23, 16:58:34 Error in expression <limit = _random select 1;
_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

I downloaded the pob and place the mission.sqf and server_traders in the room of my mission pbo and then added

execVM 'mission.sqf';

to the bottom of my init.sqf.
been a long time since Ive done this but you shouldn't have to exec VM it I don't think. It literally replaces the mission file in your server PBO that already exists. You're just changing it. Then you're changing the server_Traders.sqf in your mission PBO because all of the traders are different. If any of the trader ID's in the server_Trader.sqf don't match yours, change the number in the server_trader.sqf to match yours. Been a long time so I could be wrong but I don't remember having to call it anywhere.
Also you're adding the marker for the NWA trader in your mission PBO > Missions.sqm under the markers section.

been a long time since Ive done this but you shouldn't have to exec VM it I don't think. It literally replaces the mission file in your server PBO that already exists. You're just changing it. Then you're changing the server_Traders.sqf in your mission PBO because all of the traders are different. If any of the trader ID's in the server_Trader.sqf don't match yours, change the number in the server_trader.sqf to match yours. Been a long time so I could be wrong but I don't remember having to call it anywhere.
Also you're adding the marker for the NWA trader in your mission PBO > Missions.sqm under the markers section.

This is what I did;

I placed the mission.sqf in the root of my mission folder with the server_traders.sqf from the downloaded PBO. I restarted my server but the default trader cities remained.

Back