[Epoch] Custom Chernarus traders by IT07

Followed your directions boots to black screen. Does not work with Epoch 1.0.3.1

Nice work though

Gramps

Hi again,

I have updated to 1.0.4.1 and using your files I get stuck at authentication do you have updated server mission file for this ?

Is this compatible with the latest version of Epoch 1.0.4.2? Change in appearance of the traders would be welcome.

:)

I have no reason to tell you that it is not supported by Epoch 1042, so my answer will be: yes. They are compatible.

I followed your install instructions and started the server. When I tried to connect it got stuck on "waiting for host."

Check the Arma2OAserver.RPT file for errors.

And with all due respect, you did something wrong. That is why you get "wait for host".

I'll try again after the weekend and check the Arma2OAserver.RPT file for errors if I see the same problem. I just got off from a long day at work when I tried to install your addon so it's very possible that I missed something. (Tired)

Last edited:
Just curious, any chance you could post up soem mroe downlaods for seperated versions of the mod isntead of one big merge? I really am curious about the Klen trader part you changed, but don't really want the others at this point in time.

Posting several separated versions would be too much work for very little reward.
Sorry if that bothers you.

Zedbuster, just want to quickly clarify some things since this is a little different than the normal stuff posted here....
the mission.sqf is just the name of the map addition? It's not replacing a default file or anything? And I definitely need to replace my server_traders.sqf with yours? Did you change the position of the traders? Sorry Im just a bit confused why I Can't just slap the .sqf on my server PBO and call it like normal in the server_functions.sqf without having to add markers or do anything else. Thanks for your explanation, Id really like to get this on the server it looks great.

Just curious, any chance you could post up soem mroe downlaods for seperated versions of the mod isntead of one big merge? I really am curious about the Klen trader part you changed, but don't really want the others at this point in time.
you could just find it in the mission.sqf if you were patient or you went into the editor and looked up the coordinates. Then you could isolate that snippet.

Back