Epoch & Missions

Bjornsin

I'm running this mission system on both my Epoch servers

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/

On one server, I am also running DZAI, and the Mission system works flawlessly. However, I do not have active AI on my second server, and the Mission NPCs only attack after they have been attacked, so technically players can just run up, loot, and run out without any danger if no one has shot at the AI since restart. Obviously, this is an issue, and while the script calls for a factions.sqf to be added to prevent this, I am almost positive the factions file damages the traders in Epoch. I believe this is so because the only time I added the file, all my traders were gone upon restart and I had to rollback everything. Can anyone confirm this or better yet explain a work around without having to install DZAI or another AI script?

I'm running this mission system on both my Epoch servers

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/

On one server, I am also running DZAI, and the Mission system works flawlessly. However, I do not have active AI on my second server, and the Mission NPCs only attack after they have been attacked, so technically players can just run up, loot, and run out without any danger if no one has shot at the AI since restart. Obviously, this is an issue, and while the script calls for a factions.sqf to be added to prevent this, I am almost positive the factions file damages the traders in Epoch. I believe this is so because the only time I added the file, all my traders were gone upon restart and I had to rollback everything. Can anyone confirm this or better yet explain a work around without having to install DZAI or another AI script?

the factions file shouldn't effect the traders and it defiantly wouldn't delete them

the factions file shouldn't effect the traders and it defiantly wouldn't delete them

Can anyone else confirm this? I just don't want to add it and see it happen again, I really don't have any other explanation as to why they were deleted the first time I added the file.

I have the factions.sqf in my epoch, no AI and missions are working fine... actually really well,dammed mission AI

Though I sometimes have issues with the C130j mission not finishing, but that's it

Bags

Back