Epoch Namalsk clothing issue

RichyM92

Hello, One problem I ran into today. I just changed from DayZ Epoch to DayZ Epoch Namalsk Origins, But for some weird reason you can't wear warm/ghillie clothing just says you can't wear skins of the opposite sex. Any help would be appreciated

No, I tried all warm clothing including the ghillie and still gives the same error. I also spawned the warm clothing in using the admin tools and it came up with one of the you cannot play/edit the mission errors.

Edit: I was able to change clothing to warm clothing using player morph in the admin tools, Then spawning a clothing package e.g normal ghillie gave the same can't wear skins of opposite sex. Seems like its an Epoch or Origins error detecting that your neither male or female.

Last edited:
cannot play/edit the mission errors. that is usually a missing config line in your mission.sqm file. I do not know specifically about namalsk so I am just guessing here.

You have looked into your arma2oaserver.rpt for the moment this happens to see any errors? Changing clothes would probably be an error in your client side arma2oa.rpt (in the hidden folder APPDATA inside your windows users folder)

Back