ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Error: No unit as no characterID

Samjm850

Hi, today I'm noticing I have a lot of errors in my RPT log on my server, one of the most spammed errors being: ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Error: No unit as no characterID

There are others to do with objects not being found
I have pasted some of my RPT log here: http://pastebin.com/2PjQBqwL
I couldn't copy the whole thing as it was too large for the site

I have a DayZ.st server, running Blur Gaming's anti-hack script, Superlube's anti combat log script, Gorsy's always in combat script and finally today I added animated heli crashes to the server

Any suggestions as to what my be causing this would be great, I think it may have something to do with the players on my server losing about 20 minutes worth of gear on the last restart and spawning somewhere behind where they really were when they logged off

I'm not running AI as such, but I am running animated heli crashes which spawn an AI pilot to fly over the map at random intervals. Do you think that's what it could be?

I have got same issue. Everytime i restarted the server and connect first time i get following error:
Cannot Sync Character Error:
"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Loki as no characterID"

it end in black screen..when i connect again, and mission is already started it works?!

also found this:

WARNING: Function 'name' - 1bb5a040# 1055158: proxy_man.p3d has no unit
network id 2:0
- person George Smith
- dead
"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Error: No unit as no characterID"

Any ideas?

regards

Can only speak from my own experience but I've found that this problem happens most of the time after a restart when a player clicks 'ok' to load in before the server timeout countdown has completed.

I realize this thread is kind of old... lol

Ever figure anything out with this? I was assuming it has to do with the way my restart works. I'm not really losing anything... just if a player doesn't logout before restarts they will probably have to log in/out/in or suffer blackscreen debug.

I'm doing a shutdown /IM then a /F in case that fails via BEC/.bat.

I'm wondering the same thing, my RPT shows:

"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character **** as no characterID"
"DISCONNECT: **** (****) Object: any, _characterID: any"

Anyone get this resolved or know why it's happening?

Back