Fail Mission Missing ;?

HEROTHOR

Has anyone ever seen this before. I think this is a type of hack. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Is this a hack or am I simply just missing a ;?

IcQpsGo.jpg

This is line 130 to 161
Code:
    while { _timeOut < 12000 } do {
            if (dayz_clientPreload && dayz_authed) exitWith { diag_log "PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"; };

if (!isNil "_display") then {
                if ( isNull _display ) then {
                    waitUntil { !dialog; };
                    startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
                    _display = uiNameSpace getVariable "BIS_loadingScreen";
                    _control1 = _display displayctrl 8400;
                    _control2 = _display displayctrl 102;
                };

if ( dayz_loadScreenMsg != "" ) then {
                    _control1 ctrlSetText dayz_loadScreenMsg;
                    dayz_loadScreenMsg = "";
                };

_control2 ctrlSetText format["%1",round(_timeOut*0.01)];
            };

_timeOut = _timeOut + 1;

if (_timeOut >= 12000) then {
                1 cutText [localize "str_player_login_timeout", "PLAIN DOWN"];
                sleep 10;
                endLoadingScreen;
                endMission "END1"; <-------LINE 156
            };

sleep 0.01;
        };
    };

Should go on to say that this only occurs once in awhile. Not every startup.

Alex Lawson be careful guys he is a scammer and offers his scripting services even though he does not know what to do....he charged me and never got a server up and running for me....2 months later he is asking someone to script him a server.....now thats not cool !!!!....just be careful
Didn't know what to do? He is dev for the repack and has helped a lot with it a lot changed in 2 months to the code of Dayz and many mods, don't post this crap just because you had 1 bad experience with him

If he gives me my money back i will not but he is ignoring me so i will until he does...ok!!!!
This is not the place for argument, pm him, and if money is the issue how much and I will send it to you (provide proof that you paid him)

Last edited:
Listen the money is not the issue its the principle and yes you are right i should not post this in your thread....i am sorry i will not from now on but you can understand the way i feel....if i never seen that post for him wanting someone to script him a server i would not have been bothered but since i did i am really annoyed to be scammed...as i said i will steer clear of your posts ...and yes i do have proof but no i do not what you to pay me...its on his door and he fully well knows what he has done and will not refund me...anyway thanks for your offer.
i fully understand where your coming from i just dont take kindly to people bad mouthing my devs

Listen bad mouth your devs listen he is a scammer and cant be trusted so if you dont like me for that tuff i dont really care as long as people know your dev if its Alex Lawson is a fraud and a scammer and i will let everyone know and i am not even bothered about the money but the principle and do not want anyone else being scammed by this fraud ....and to be fair how can he be a developer for you when the lad has not got a clue on what to do.....
Hes a developer and active tester for the repack (has coded and fixed a bugs, etc), just because your specific setup didnt work as YOU wanted dosnt mean he dosnt know what hes doing, dayz code can be very complex and finky at the best of times, and all i have to say is your the fool that shelled out cash for something that a lot of us here will do for free :)

lol listen here i dont suffer fools and dont make yourself look like a fool here.....he scammed me he had no clue i have since learnt how to script and know where he went wrong .....proving that he DID not have a clue what he was doing and his posts after proved it....so dont you come saying i am a fool as a fool i am not believe me so if you wanna join the war i am unleashing on him well fair enough..... he is a thief and i want my money back and then this will end.....until then ill carry on...and please dont you think i am a easy touch like he thought i was at the time because that i am not believe me!!!!!!

So please inform him to do the right thing ok
lol im a well respected member of the community so id be careful who you want to make war with, as for fool part, maybe the wrong wording, what i meant was why would you pay for a setup when so many of us are willing to help for free, now as this is becoming a thread about your own personal grudge i will no longer respond to it or you attempts to provoke a response from alex, feel free to post some where else but back it with proof (images chat logs etc) or i will simply ask that they be removed.

Alex Lawson be careful guys he is a scammer and offers his scripting services even though he does not know what to do....he charged me and never got a server up and running for me....2 months later he is asking someone to script him a server.....now thats not cool !!!!....just be careful
I doubt he is a scammer, he helped me alot on a previous problem I had

Back