FalcoTown!

excellent work! I normally am not a fan of the addon towns because they just dont look like they belong and the buildings are not at right angles etc. From the images, this looks like it belongs as a Chernogorsk-elecktro suburb.
I will add this to the my new server that will be the NEWEST and GREATEST server EVER!!! and it will have something TRULY UNIQUE because it will be the only server with Falcotown! MUHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

excellent work! I normally am not a fan of the addon towns because they just dont look like they belong and the buildings are not at right angles etc. From the images, this looks like it belongs as a Chernogorsk-elecktro suburb.
I will add this to the my new server that will be the NEWEST and GREATEST server EVER!!! and it will have something TRULY UNIQUE because it will be the only server with Falcotown! MUHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

I appreciate that! Now that I have your blessing, I will start building my new town! I'll post it upon completion

I said I was going to be the only one with falcotown right? Thats hard to do since the file is publicly available. Soooo you know what that means? I must now start a smear campaign ranting about how it lowers server fps, spawns thousands of zombies and causes random server crashes ... again with the MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Your script spits out these errors for every player now.

Code:
10:17:34 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mbg_buildings_3
10:17:34 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aif_arma1buildings
aif_arma1buildings

Your script spits out these errors for every player now.

Code:
mbg_buildings_3
aif_arma1buildings
aif_arma1buildings

This is because you need to copy your arma 2 addons folder into your arma 2 oa addons folder. (I think) If you launch from dayz launcher this would fix it.

I'll put it on my server before ShootingBlanks and counter his campaign with stories of how laggy his servers are and how mine aren't. Must be the admin, not the additions.

Got around to testing this last night, it has buildings in it not typical for epoch Chernarus and gives an error on client.

And, I do launch from DayZ Launcher

Nobody has complained on my server, and everything seems to show up, so I don't know what to tell ya. I enjoy the building part more than the technical stuff, lol! :confused: I use the 3D editor straight out of a dayz overpoch server, so I think that has more buildings listed in it while I make my maps.

Yeah, sorry about that. Maybe I will change it and upload an epoch version as well.

I'm doing more building, and updating of current locations right now, so it might be a day or 2

Back