First Time on 2017 - Banned from Shinkickers due to lag!?!

Mixed Methods

Staff member
Was trying to set up a pair of tents I found which wasn't working, moved around the area a bit and suddenly it started working, except tents popped up where I had been trying first, a second or 2 later I got kickbanned... Similar thing happened when trying to get wood earlier but no kick at that point.

Please unban me Shinkicker!

Any admins about? Can I get unbanned please? Was enjoying the mod ;-; No doubt going to have to do about 2/3km on foot now to get back to civilisation, that's punishment enough (had any wrong doing been committed!)>_<

That's fine, I presumed it was autoban as it'd be detected as item creation or something like that. Was just really bad timing!

back up, great. :) Also, you may want to remove the tents, I counted roughly 8 that popped up, somehow still have both original items so I will place them elsewhere. Would feel a little wrong to use the bugged ones hah

Hey Shinkicker... I literally just had this same thing happen to me. First time on 2017, used to having to spam the tent place command until it works. Google brought me here. Think you can help me out?

Thanks.

Back