fn_selfactions remove some actions

oshydaka

Hi guys.

I'm running a private Epoch server, and i got a problem with some scripts.

I've extract the descriptions.ext and fn_selfactions.sqf from my @Dayz_Epoch/addons/dayz_code.pbo, and when i add something like "Take clothes" or "Self bloodbag" or "Autorefuel" in the fn_selfactions.sqf, all works fine except : we can't go in a car when there is already someone in the car.

So, a friend is in driver or passenger, and i don't have the option to go in the car. when he get out of the car, i've the option, and if i ride in, he can't go in.

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks a lot

I had the same problem! I wore sarge AI and had problems when players thugs and survivors / hero or villain skins and survivor / hero trying to enter the same vehicle. Then I have disabled the AI to not use cars and so far the problem seems to be solved!

I had the same problem! I wore sarge AI and had problems when players thugs and survivors / hero or villain skins and survivor / hero trying to enter the same vehicle. Then I have disabled the AI to not use cars and so far the problem seems to be solved!

The AI will glitch out vehicles they ride in, and the sarge fix doesn't address that.

As long as you are using the correct fn_selfActions and installing the mods correctly, there's no reason for it to effect the vehicles without it effecting everything else.

Try disabling sarge AI and see if the problem is still occurring.

Back