Friendly here to help the Community with adding Scripts!

FriendlySTH

Hi, the reason I am here is because recently a lot of scripts have been coming out and with the new Dayz 1.8+ a lot of stuff has been re-arranged in the pbo's. I will be helping anyone that private messages me what scripts they need and the map/mod they are looking to add them to. Thanks

List of Popular Scripts
  • Selfbloodbag
  • CPC Nametags
  • AI missions
  • Take/Strip Clothing
  • Custom Debug Monitor
  • Antihacks/Admin Tools
  • Heli Lift/Tow
  • Salvage Vehicle Parts
  • Custom Spawn Intros
  • Street Lights/Tower Lights/House Lights
  • Full Moon Nights
  • Safezone Adding
  • Custom Building Additions
  • Headshot Suicide
  • Flip Vehicle
  • Probably a few more that I have forgot!
------------------------Server me and my Friend Just Started-------------------------

i have epoch 1.0.2.4 with some mods on it. and i did add safe zone to traders. but i have changed to another trader file so they are on other places on the map. how do i move safe zone to the moved traders?

i have epoch 1.0.2.4 with some mods on it. and i did add safe zone to traders. but i have changed to another trader file so they are on other places on the map. how do i move safe zone to the moved traders?
You go in the Description.ext and scroll down until you see something familiar to safezone or something along the lines should be near the bottom depending on which one you are using. Then just change the cordinates!

dont have any thing about safezone in that file. i dont know what file its in becuse i did get help from one and he did all that. msg on skype and i can show you the file? add axmo88

lol no, mission.sqm is the correct file. Already organised anyways nemoo88 is one of my clients. Timezones make work a bit difficult.

lol no, mission.sqm is the correct file. Already organised anyways nemoo88 is one of my clients. Timezones make work a bit difficult.
Ya sorry about that I was up a little to late last night xD. I am only one guy so if it takes me a while to respond to you dont take it as i am ignoring you, just I have classes everyday and try my best to get stuff done right.

Back