Giving Help To Server Admins To Install Scripts/Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguecatfish

The title says it all, I'm sort of starting my own minor business where I help server admins implement scripts from a list of ones that I have and there is a minor fee for each script. I have a very wide variety of scripts that I am able to add that I will put info about below.

<removed>.

All the scripts you listed can be found on this forum, and the people who created/released them have included detailed tutorials and in most cases very helpful (and free) support.

You could at least give the proper credit to the people who worked countless hours perfecting these scripts. They were kind enough to release them to this community free of charge.

Its sad to see people just give up and hand over their PBO's to anyone willing to do ALL the work for them.

^^ I had the same thought. A bit shameless, a bit bold considering the authors of those scripts are regulars on these boards.

I'm just another server owner who is trying to find a way to pay for his server guys. I'm not getting any donations and I won't be able to run it without funds.

Considering there appears to be a demand for people who will install scripts for server admins for a fee, I don't find the offer to do this for them offensive.

a) clearly state the Authors of every single mod and give credit
b) ask for permission to include their mod in your services

Then go ahead, i think nobody will complain if you do it right.

Sarge

this took me like 2 mins to create @Roguecatfish i sure hope u ask the scripts maders permission to use there scripts.

IM NOT SAYING THAT THIS "MINOR BUSINESS" USE THESE SCRIPTS BUT IT PROPERLY IS

halo jump made by Hangender & VentZero

Heli lift & Vehicle tow made by R3F

Self Blood Transfusions made by Krixes

NPC/AI Patrols & NPC Air Patrols made by sarge

Vehicle Scrapping made by Jaimbo & silvershot (i believe? pls correct me if im wrong)

Debug Monitor made by P1-Kashwak

Auto-Refuel made by Seven

House Lights made by axeman

Take Clothes Off Dead made by Churchie

Disco Bot made by superlube

and this is just the one i know of

but all these script can be found in here
http://opendayz.net/threads/resources-dayz-server-additions.9003/

Credit is key - I read his statement when I first saw this thread 'I have a wide variety of scripts' as he has them installed, not that he owns them, since no one who actually regularly browses this forums would think he did, but it could easily be misread by new folks.

Asking permission is a bit much, though. He offering to provide a service, not selling a script.

The title says it all, I'm sort of starting my own minor business where I help server admins implement scripts from a list of ones that I have and there is a minor fee for each script. I have a very wide variety of scripts that I am able to add that I will put info about below. If you want help then leave a comment with your skype info below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo Jump - Free fall out of planes/helicopters and choose when to open your parachute

Vehicle Towing - Allows players to pull vehicles with other vehicles across the map

Self Blood Transfusions - Allows players to administer blood transfusions without the need of another player

NPC/AI Patrols - Bandit and survivor NPC groups that roam around the map, killing bandit players and zombies as they go.

NPC Air Patrols - Choppers and jets that fly around the map and lands in randomized locations

Custom Weapons - Adds custom weapons such as MK17 Sniper SD

Vehicle Scrapping - Remove parts from vehicles

Carepackages - Loot spawns around the map that spawn large quantities of military loot

Debug Monitor - Box in top right of players screen that gives them survivor info (Player kills, blood level, etc.)

Auto-Refuel - Refuel vehicles at a gas pump without the need of a jerry can

Custom Skins - Adds skins to the game such as soldier skins

House Lights - Houses are lit up in the night

Script Scan - Scans through someones data files when they join the game and if it detects any sort of mod or hack, instantly crashes their game and bans them

Full Moon Nights - Makes every night a full moon night (Much brighter)

Ride On Vehicle Back - Allows you to ride on the backs of offroad whites, bikes, motorcycles, etc.

Take Clothes Off Dead - Remove clothes such as ghille suits or camo clothing off of dead bodies

Disco Bot - Prevents combat logging by putting a bot of the combat logger in the place that they combat logged so that the player that was shooting them (Or zombie) can finish the job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of these scripts require RMOD or any other sort of client mod for your players to download.

Well we try a lot but appreciate any help and can pay for it: <removed>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back