Glitches/Bugs all in one thread

m107 bug its the one you can modify havent found an normal m107 yet

1.) when you pick it up it removes your backpack

2.) when you right click with the m107 it will show you where players/zombies are

2vv6qyo.jpg

Fixed -
EmvOxQ8.jpg

When do you plan to give us the update ?

I have opened my server to my community (~60 people). So we will give you all the bugs we will find to help you ;)

But do you have first a list off all actions made through your addons (like refuel, radio, ...) ? It is to allow them through my antihack ! Thanks.

Not really a bug but : For the rusty M16A2 => the 15rnd taped stanag mag takes 2 places and are described as 60 rnd ! But they have only 15rnd... 15 for 2 slots its too many !

Not really a bug but : For the rusty M16A2 => the 15rnd taped stanag mag takes 2 places and are described as 60 rnd ! But they have only 15rnd... 15 for 2 slots its too many !

Lol, Don't worry I will fix it soon

- teleporting in the addin laboratory is not working because of the antihack script called in player_monitor.fsm
- heli refuel with jerrycan: the one filling it has to go in the heli as pilot and then go out to refuel, otherwhise it´s not recognized.
- same with repairing

not sure about this but it looks like a bug to me

when i installed a script to count how many items you can hold in your tent/vehicles from here
http://opendayz.net/threads/release-see-how-much-space-you-have-left-in-that-tent.11057/

my tent says 7/10 but there is no weapons in there so i figured out the weapon mods like the m16 handle,vary X is counting as an weapon when i think it should be counted as an ammo for the slot that says 10/50. just a suggestion

2yza5ah.jpg

I have this error message when connecting to the server : cannot load texture ca\air\optika_heli_tl.paa

@istealth : m16 handle is similar to toolbelt items as it is placed there and toolbelt items are counted in the weapons in all storage items (vehicles, tents,...). So it is not an issue ;)

found another bug when i have the weapon W M4A1 and i put on the ACOG 4x32 my gun disappears. i noticed when i remove the silencer from the weapon the optics show but when i put the silencer back on gun disappears again.

before

ixy2dz.jpg

after

2m3foex.jpg

found another bug when i have the weapon W M4A1 and i put on the ACOG 4x32 my gun disappears. i noticed when i remove the silencer from the weapon the optics show but when i put the silencer back on gun disappears again.

before

ixy2dz.jpg

after

2m3foex.jpg

Will fix soon going to put on my to do list

little off topic but do you know what is causing the leg breaking thing but you can still walk so i can disable it on my server until its fixed.

little off topic but do you know what is causing the leg breaking thing but you can still walk so i can disable it on my server until its fixed.

Yeah it has to do with pixels addin script I have been told. Just updated the github, test it out now

my server doesnt use pixels addin scripts i removed them from my server because i didnt want it. and the breaking legs but still walking happened so i dont think it is that.

alot of other servers have a message saying dont change clothes because it bugs it server. so idk if its that at all but i disabled changing clothes on my server until this is 100% fixed

Hi,

Here is a little list of some bugs encountered by my server players and me :
- when starting the game : "cannot load texture ca\air\optika_heli_tl.paa"
- sometimes we have another message too, about csj_gyroac
- inventories of 350rcz are not saved into DB after reboot
- sometimes players are desynchronized : no loot, no zombies. They need to restart the game
- regularly all players have them bones broken at the same time and are desynchonized. Then they are not able to come back in game... A server restart is needed.

Thanks again for your work and good luck !

Hi,

Here is a little list of some bugs encountered by my server players and me :
- when starting the game : "cannot load texture ca\air\optika_heli_tl.paa"
- sometimes we have another message too, about csj_gyroac
- inventories of 350rcz are not saved into DB after reboot
- sometimes players are desynchronized : no loot, no zombies. They need to restart the game
- regularly all players have them bones broken at the same time and are desynchonized. Then they are not able to come back in game... A server restart is needed.

Thanks again for your work and good luck !

350z is being removed, players desynced is it when the bones break happen? i need an rpt log for that. The last one is a game breaking bug and I have been trying a while to figurei t out

It seems that the issue is coming from a try from one player... He had tried to change clothes ! I asked them to don't try but humans are humans !!!

I will search for the error message in the rpt ;)

350z is being removed, players desynced is it when the bones break happen? i need an rpt log for that. The last one is a game breaking bug and I have been trying a while to figurei t out

are you removing the 350z because they dont save to database on server restart because if so they update fine to my database when it restarts.

are you removing the 350z because they dont save to database on server restart because if so they update fine to my database when it restarts.

No just removing them because of space and OP abiliies plus they don't fit in with Chernarus. trying to move the mod into a more serious mood

Some other bugs : some weapons are shown on the ground but taking them in our inventory get them having an invisible skin...
-Bush ACR Acog Black
-MASADA SD Aotech
-G36 SD (only the one spawn on heli crash)

Back