Glitches/Bugs all in one thread

I have part of the solution but I'm at work... I will share it with you as soon as I will go back to home ;)

So you have two options :
1 - you can unuse the anti-hack tool for this functionality and don't check the menus. For this you will need to find (depending on which version you are using) "+_tlmrand18+" = true; and to put it as false... then the AH script will not check this and all mods should be available. You may still have an issue with popup menus which are not shown but there is a solution. If you need it, just ask.
2 - if you want to use the AH script, you will have to find the actions made by the mod... and add it to the list in _dayzactions (just put them after the [). For some menus, you will have to make another step.

Just let me know if it is ok. The work you have to do is quite simple but fastidious for listing actions... Just make a quick search on the antihack topic...

tyvm, i will be working with this tonight to see if i can get results. The scroll wheel menu itself, it showing up but when selected the customization box pops up for a millisecond then disappears. i'm guessing that is the player action needing to be created.

ok,,, so no luck with finding the actions made by the mod. i've dug through the pbo's and have seen some line that have the word 'action' in them but as far as seeing an action set off by _dayzactions no such luck.

any idea why this is constantly spamming .rpt????

13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 91, 150, 149
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 147, 89, 148
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 147, 148, 177
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 145, 147, 177
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 145, 177, 176
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 143, 145, 176
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_sacrite_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 143, 176, 175
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
13:50:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\soda_mzly_clean_full.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 141, 143, 175

This is afaik caused by a missing UV map i the models. Unfortunately thew only way to fix it will be to either add an UV map or suppress warnmings in rpt log

found this in v2.0 :
- g36 ris sd invisible in the inventory but visible on the ground and the loot list

Back