I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here, I'm on a dayz.st server but run other scripts with no problems.
Basically what I'm doing is the following;
in the 3d editor im setting a trigger set like below;
_this = createTrigger ["EmptyDetector", [1834.3479, 615.53284]];
_this setTriggerArea [300, 300, 0, false];
_this setTriggerActivation ["WEST", "PRESENT", true];
_this setTriggerStatements ["this", "this execVM ""scripts\zombieshield.sqf"";", ""];
zpmbieshield = _this;
_this setSoundEffect ["$NONE$", "", "", "CA_Expl1"];
_this setTitleEffect ["TEXT", "PLAIN", "zombie free zone"];
_trigger_1 = _this;
and using this as my script;
sleep 10;
_zombies = _Basis nearEntities ["zZombie_Base",300];
_count = count _zombies;
for "_i" from 0 to (_count -1) do
{
_zombie = _zombies select _i;
_zombie setpos [931.90881, 0, 9246.5781];
};
and running my trigger in the init file so [] execVM "mission.sqf"; I know this works because the trigger is activated and zombie free zone appears on screen, but still getting zombies aahh.
If you could point me in the right direction I'll be in your dept forever

by the way this is for Lingor.
Cheers Thebes