Gun in your backpack

maybe you are trying to put a weapon in the default backpack that has 8 slots primary weapons uses 10slots secnondary 5 slots.

You can instead just write a script that can be stored there no weapons in the backpack.

Unfortunately Rocket never had time to write it, is to make but pretty basic.

maybe you are trying to put a weapon in the default backpack that has 8 slots primary weapons uses 10slots secnondary 5 slots.
Its not that the backpack is not big enough but that the guns simply do not go in the bag, and its not just me its everyone on my server

This also appears to happen when you try to put a weapon in a vehicle as well...instant destroy. Is there any fix for it? Any thoughts?

Its really annoying when I have a weapon and want to use the hatchet for stealth.

This also appears to happen when you try to put a weapon in a vehicle as well...instant destroy. Is there any fix for it? Any thoughts?

Its really annoying when I have a weapon and want to use the hatchet for stealth.

Which vehicle?

Would this forum be for a specific server or is it an "in general"? I'm running a private server with a few friends. I downloaded the DayZ-Private-Server-Lite-2017-master.zip version from GitHub.

Would this forum be for a specific server or is it an "in general"? I'm running a private server with a few friends. I downloaded the DayZ-Private-Server-Lite-2017-master.zip version from GitHub.

Its for all servers, but server support requests should go to the server maintainers.

Back