Hackers Coming in using my UID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use infistar antihack, I run a epoch server from dayz.st..
A couple of days ago, i was going thru the database and i searched for my UID, so i could get the weapon ID of an as50.. When the search result came back it showed my name as Bill Nye.. (not my name in game).. I opened dart, did a search for Bill Nye, found his GUID, and banned him..

Logged into the game and i was on a waterbase.. which isnt where i logged off last..

I usually monitor thru dart. And have Skype/Teamspeak running so i can get messages from my players.. someone told me someone was hacking on the server, so i opened up the database (on a hunch), searched my UID and the name that came back was like Skiller or something.. checked dart, a Skiller was logged in.. i banned his GUID..

Ive banned 6 people in 2 days who have used my UID.. I checked my other admins UID's in database to see if last name used was theirs.. it was.. in the Infistar antihack my UID is the first one listed.. I can almost guarantee if i switched the order of UIDs in the config, ill start seeing hackers coming in using the other UIDs..

Has this happened to anyone before? has anyone noticed this?? now is there a script/addon maybe that could make sure UID is linked to a IP address, and if a UID logs into dayz that doesnt match the IP its connected with it will ban the player?

if playerUID=IP then connect, etc etc. i dont know..

Anyone?

So you would end up banning everyone with dynamic IP. Get latest version of that antihack and don't use admin UID's inside AH file. You can place seperate files to server root where admin UID's are.

I will tell you why it's happening. infiSTAR keeps putting his UID in the AH.sqf . Open up AH.sqf remove 155767302 and then save and close. Also make sure you are running AH0325A. Ok :) Please stop asking for infiSTAR\Blur support here, it is a commercial product and OpenDayZ does not allow any discussion of any shape or form of these.

Cheers,
Retra

I will tell you why it's happening. infiSTAR keeps putting his UID in the AH.sqf . Open up AH.sqf remove 155767302 and then save and close. Also make sure you are running AH0325A. Ok :) Please stop asking for infiSTAR\Blur support here, it is a commercial product and OpenDayZ does not allow any discussion of any shape or form of these.

Cheers,
Retra

Wrong, the Douggem backdoor is spoofing admin UID's via WPM to gain access, you can remove all UID's from AH.sqf and still the hackers will get access on any build lower than 325/325a(for logging)

:O no way! Sorry I'm not up to date with the latest, that's what they used to be spoofing. I haven't actually spoken to infiSTAR in a couple of weeks. Forgot to lock thread :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back