Hangs on mission download

Saulz

Hey guys I'm having a strange problem on my server. When I join it starts to download the mission then stops about 300kb in (out of about 1600) then just hangs there forever. I have to manually close the game and even then the server still shows me in the waiting room and I have to restart the server. I have ZERO client and server RPT errors. I cleared out my missioncache client side and deleted all my player_data and character_data then I verified all my steam files and updated battleye on the server.It was working fine this morning then all of a sudden this happened. I am out of ideas...oh and I can still join other servers just fine...Pretty sure its a server problem of some kind.

sounds like an instance error:

Are your databse up?
Are your server configs set up correctly?

most of the time about 290-300kb the server stops and is trying to do some hive tasks, check there for any mistakes

sounds like an instance error:

Are your databse up?
Are your server configs set up correctly?

most of the time about 290-300kb the server stops and is trying to do some hive tasks, check there for any mistakes

Thats what I was thinking! I did do a database change earlier to the setDamageOnAge

I changed: UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.1 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

To
UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.11 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

and then back again....that look screwed up?

Back