[HELP] Adding Towing And Auto Refuel Problem

Pommy192

Hello,

When I add Auto Refuel and Towing to the server (DayZ Epoch Chernarus), when players join the game, at the loading screen, it shows retrying authentication and nothing works.

In the server files, there is no init.sqf, but server_functions.sqf in the init foler in the PBO which includes "(!isDedicated)" where I add auto refuel "(!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";". I also added "execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";"

I also added the scripts folder and place the two files into it.

Tutorial I am following: http://opendayz.net/threads/towing-auto-refuel-1-8-0-3.18745/

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

Mark.

Last edited:
Yes you are putting these files in the Server.pbo when u have to put them in the Mission pbo it will not work with the server functions so you have to find where ur mission file is located at and it will work alot better next time... whats ur host?

I have found the init.sqf, It was located in "MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus"

My Host is GTX Gaming.

LTGNick: I checked the tutorial link, and shouldn't this line be in your description.ext also?
Code:
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

When I launch the game, It says Cannot find the script

arma2oa2014-04-2116-12-24-31.png

init.png

then the r3f folder is not in your mission
your folder needs to look like
/mpmission/dayz_epoch_chernarus/r3f_arty_and_towing

post your mission file if you want

IMPORTANT You have to install this in ur mission pbo.... you have sent me ur server pbo and it will not work if you do it in there...

Back