[Help/Discussion] Zabns Take Clothes

sorry for late reply, seams the script gives plenty of variety, it was sarge AI not giving out many different skins, now switched to DZAI and have a very large range, so no changes needed for me at least
script works like a charm, had no issues at all, nicely done
1 small thing tho, take clothes form dead animals, a bug i assume?

Zabn, when update?
beans_03.png

Sorry for the late reply.
Can't find this file "setvariable.txt" on my Dayz.st server.
But i can find a "script.txt" located in my "OldBattleEye" folder, is that it ?.

I've followed all steps, and have no errors upon logging into my DayZ Epoch server, but I still get no Scroll Wheel option.
Any Suggestions?

Im using this fine on my Epoch 1.0.2.3 server, are you sure you've taken the right steps? Also, do you have Self BloodBag or a debug that involves fn_selfactions? I was able to get remove clothes & BB to work but not the debug even though it used the same file.

Yes, could you show me your self actions? I'm not using self bloodbag, and my debug does not effect my self actions.

I added it with bury human script, and then after those two, I got no message when someone died where I could do either, and trader menu's wouldn't show up.

cani see everyones selfactions? even if you've gotten it wrong, ect. so i can put something into the steps to try to avoid this issue

I'm using Epoch 1.0.2.3 server. The script works awesome but I did find one issue. I can't seem to be able to open safes when this code is installed. I am able to point and see that a safe is locked but the scroll bar for to unlock it is gone. Can someone with an epoch server confirm this as well? If it is only my server with this issue it may be a simple fix I am not seeing but if someone else has it too it might help prove I'm not going crazy.

I use this script on Epoch 1.0.2.3 and have access to safes. Have you checked your building ability? My players couldn't build for a while cus I had a debug in that affected some of the buttons required for building, needless to say it had to be removed, maybe something similar happened in your case?

I am able to build but after they have been built, they can't be removed or upgraded. I may have to remove it as well :(

i keep getting error (currently xxxx<---skin is not supported by steal skin script). I am using tavi epoch with ai, i can add the skins in my self but where?

Back