no, just add multiple lines eg

Code:
case "Bandit1_DZ": {
    _itemNew = "disabled";
};
case "BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP": {
    _itemNew = "disabled";
};

but realistically it should not work for Bandit1_DZ but i am not sure of BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP

How do i add more skins to be removed. My AI soldiers wear the Delta force skins and when they go to take them they get a message that says this skin is not supported. Is there any way to add them to be supported. BTW i run a Takistan Epoch if that matters.

So after updating my Epoch server to 1.0.2.4 and putting this script back in it disabled the lock/unlock ability? =/

So after updating my Epoch server to 1.0.2.4 and putting this script back in it disabled the lock/unlock ability? =/

I have this running just fine on Epoch 1.0.2.4/103718. I'd say start over again, and just double check each step, it does work.

The only issue I have is that "Take Clothes" is an option on dead animals. Can I disable that by adding the animal skin names into the exclusion code?

Zabn or anyone else know how to set this up to NOT recognize dead animals as viable targets?

As it is right now if you shoot a rabbit for example and scroll over the rabbit to gut it, the blue "Take Clothes" option is there. How do we stop this from showing up on dead animals?

I am testing this now and will let you know.

Thanks so much!

****Tested and it works great! Thank you again. Maybe Zabn will want to add this to his instructions?

Working now guess i made a mistake somewhere :D

Nice! Don't forget to add the change as listed above by ebay. If you don't, your players will see "Take Clothes" option on dead animals.

In the fn_selfActions code find this line:
Code:
    // Take clothes by Zabn @ BalotaBuddies.net
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_clothesTaken) then {
Make it this:
Code:
 if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal and !_clothesTaken) then {

I got this working for taviana I had to change a few things, but how can I add other skins? like these and well all of em
BAF_Soldier_MTP
Rocket_DZ
CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1
Camo1_DZ
Sniper1_DZ
BAF_Soldier_DDPM

My script doesn't work

In game when i select the "Take Clothing" it pops up and says that i can't find the script - but the funny thing is, that it says the file is located at "custom/player_takeClothes.sqf", and the file is at that place, but it doesn't work.

I don't really understand why, because it's located at the right place, the error message ingame and actully see the script in the error message, but i wont work.

Here's the script fron fn_selfActions.sqf
Code:
//Sleep
    if(_isTent and _ownerID == dayz_characterID) then {
        if ((s_player_sleep < 0) and (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
            s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_sleep;
        s_player_sleep = -1;
    };

_clothesTaken = cursorTarget getVariable["clothesTaken",false];

if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal and !_clothesTaken) then {
if (s_player_clothes < 0) then {
s_player_clothes = player addAction [("<t color='#0096ff'>")+("Take Clothes")+("</t>"), "custom/player_takeClothes.sqf",cursorTarget, -10, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_clothes;
s_player_clothes = -1;
};

The fn_selfActions.sqf is in my custom folder, and the player_takeClothes.sqf is also in that folder.
What to do ?..

My script doesn't work

In game when i select the "Take Clothing" it pops up and says that i can't find the script - but the funny thing is, that it says the file is located at "custom/player_takeClothes.sqf", and the file is at that place, but it doesn't work.

I don't really understand why, because it's located at the right place, the error message ingame and actully see the script in the error message, but i wont work.

Here's the script fron fn_selfActions.sqf
Code:
//Sleep
    if(_isTent and _ownerID == dayz_characterID) then {
        if ((s_player_sleep < 0) and (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
            s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_sleep;
        s_player_sleep = -1;
    };

_clothesTaken = cursorTarget getVariable["clothesTaken",false];

if (s_player_clothes < 0) then {
s_player_clothes = player addAction [("<t color='#0096ff'>")+("Take Clothes")+("</t>"), "custom/player_takeClothes.sqf",cursorTarget, -10, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_clothes;
s_player_clothes = -1;
};

The fn_selfActions.sqf is in my custom folder, and the player_takeClothes.sqf is also in that folder.
What to do ?..

@ Morten Elholm I highlighted in red the current path your script is looking for
"custom/player_takeClothes.sqf"
. but the line should read "custom\player_takeclothes.sqf". use back slash instead of forward slash. Try that and see if it works
Now has anyone figured out how to get it to take clothing like US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1 and
US_Soldier_Engineer_EP1. I have it actually trying to take the skin but it turns it into civilian cloths

Can anyone help me please.. running 1.0.2.4 do i have to change anything else ?
Made the ini.sqf:
"if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dynamic_vehicle.sqf"; //Compile vehicle configs
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "mission.sqf";
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};"

and all the other stuff.. any idea ?

Thanks

Back