Thanks for the quick response, Matt. I knew it could be done I'm just a little hesitant to go rooting around in something im not 100% sure of. My scripting knowledge is admittedly still pretty limited. I assume part of the mystery is housed in the player_login.sqf in this block...but I'm a little in the dark as to where and what format i list my skins. I basically want to force survivors and bandits into a particular skin which I assume should be in a pretty easy to find spot.
/* PROCESS */
_hiveVer = 0;
if (!_isNew) then {
//RETURNING CHARACTER
_inventory = _primary select 4;
_backpack = _primary select 5;
_survival = _primary select 6;
_model = _primary select 7;
_hiveVer = _primary select 8;
Code:
if (!(_model in AllPlayers)) then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
} else {
_model = _primary select 3;
_hiveVer = _primary select 4;
if (isNil "_model") then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
} else {
if (_model == "") then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
};