[HELP] Overpoch Server - will pay for help

noiz_sk

Hello all good people here,
I need your help :) I want to run Panthera Overpoch server on localhost, only for private use. I tried to do it myself, but Ive failed...(maybe 8-10 months ago I did it, but now I can - it was Epoch server tho, but now I cant do even Epoch one) and I dont have enough time and skill to do it, so I really need help.
So basicaly, if you are willing to help, please leave a commend with your contact and prize you want, so we can talk, or just leave a comment with your ideas, thanks.

Here are some features I want to run on server:
- debug monitor (its up to you)
- 24/7 daytime, allways sunny
- plot 4 life, no decay
- no weight limit
- custom loot (someting like max loot?)
- max vehicles
- coin system (Ive seen something like "online bank system" - basically, you were able to deposit/withdraw coins from your safe/lockbox, it would be nice, if possible)
- Mission system (something interesting)
- fast building/advanced building/snapping...
- custom starting gear
- deploy bike
- selfBB, maybe Regen blood
- Tow/Lift - with possibility to tow and lift without restrictions (e.g.: lift Chinok/AC130 with Venom, tow Osprey with SUV....)
- refuell/repair/reammo

- TRADERS:
- custom traders (fast trade, would be nice to be able to buy unusuall stuff like AS50/m107/... (maybe jets, helis (F35, Apache....) if possible)..., trade from backpack/vehicle?)

- your ideas

Thanks in advance,
noiz

So again, it looks like another candidate for Sheeps Epuke Repack. What is the problem that you can't get the server running? I did a video step by step last month http://iaregameplayer.com/smf/index.php/topic,2270.0.html
FIRST install the latest Epoch and Overwatch onto your client via dayz commander, dayz launcher, play with six or direct downloads.
So follow the steps in pwnozors private server pack and my video page. When you copy the arma2 and arma2 operation arrowhead folders you will also be copying the Epoch and overwatch mods that you will need.

When dayz is all installed and running. Download the epoch server files from epochmod.com and install that. make sure its working.
Server startup line should have -mod=@epoch;@epoch_server;@overwatch (or whatever your folder names are).
Check to make sure its running.
Now download sheeps overpuke repack and overwrite your server and mission pbos. Viola, you have your scripts!

You can post in my shoutbox at http://iaregameplayer.com (no need to register, just tell us your name though so we know who is posting). My teamspeak is ts3. iareserver.com but I prefer to use the shoutbox since the VoIP bothers my wife and kids. But its not a problem if needed.

First of all, sorry for late answer, I was really busy this week... anyways, really thanks for your answer! :)
aem6f4kf5b2qs83shm28hbcvshh7tw8y.png

and, Im little bit concerened, because all these tutorials are all about Chernarus... :-( and I want Panthera server :)
----------------------------------
Last time Ive tried to do Overwatch server, Ive failed to do Epoch server running °_O, this was the issue:

www.upnito.sk/0/uqcmnp8xw9w8s44gzty8bbnnjysdwbtz.jpg
www.upnito.sk/0/cxssgpkejk2fruxsu3gev6wh7x4386qq.jpg

I've payed for server on gamingdeluxe.co.uk, they said that it is really ez to install it.... BUT.... Ive instaled Panthera and their Deluxe mod pack for Epoch - Im able to connect and everything works pretty okay, but it is running on Chernarus map :-( I really dont know how to change this...

SO, if there is someone willing to help me with this, and make it Overpoch Panthera server, with some features Ive mentioned in 1st post, I will be really, really, really glad and happy.

plz help a noob :-D

Back