[HELP] Overpoch Zombie Speed

Darthmard

I have been looking all over for a way to slow down run speed of zombies on my OverPoch server I'm with Vilayer and don't see any type of .sqf file in custom folders that controls zombies. I did read Silver85 script that was in fourm had no luck with it as don't have same files.

Help with this would be appreciated.

in your dayz_code.pbo is some zombieagent files. I think all the old posts were deleted on this site a while back but there was one they called "Romero zombies" where they walked slowly.
don't take this for gospel but i think you had to edit
dayz_code.pbo/system/zombie_agent.fsm
and look for
"//Move to target" \n
_agent forceSpeed = somenumber
It will be in a section where they have a target which means running towards a player.
I think the default is 10, at 2 they walk.

remember that for a player to control a zombie with the new values the fsm file must be in your mission folder and the compiles.sqf must point to the new location.

since you are using epoch and that is based on old Dayz code the line might be elsewhere. Open Notepad++ and use the search in files function to find the _agent forcespeed line.

All this could be disinformation ....

That would work for epoch sadly my file system not same here image of what files I got you will see that zombie_agents are missing

fileslist.jpg

@del Thanks for thats not 100% working but I can fix it up to run on server I'm running test now seems good only minor issues :)

have some cookies
safari-cookies-11.png

Reactions: del
If you look at your screenshot you will notice that you are looking in your dayz_server.pbo NOT your dayz_code.pbo which is in your server files. Using the handy "find in files" that I mentioned above I have this screenshot showing forcespeed in several files INCLUDING zombie_agent.fsm https://db.tt/be8f4gcQ

Like charm thanks you should release it but put a disclaimer instead of people hunting through 9 pages to peice together this working version

Back