Help with FN_selfActions

Brave Sir Robin

Valued Member!
Hi guys.
So I have been staring at this for hours and it has started to dance in front of me.

Essentially there were a number of issues and it was spamming the client RPT. I have fixed these up and also have got the scripts working swimmingly.

Apart from 2 things.
1. NOS was working. Now it isn't, annoyingly I hadn't touched this but it has just up and stopped. I have tried a couple of things to no avail.
2. 'Vehicle locked' also now stays on the screen for players after they have looked at a locked vehicle.

I admit I have done something screwy and I even compared it to the original but I just can't see it.

Can someone please help me out.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/pvaxbrv518ijxe4/fn_selfActions.sqf

What exactly is not working with NOS? You cannot install it or its just not going of on pressing the Key?

Will check the File as soon as i got some minutes ;)

Hey mate. Yes so the install nos doesnt come up. I made an array for _iscar but still nothing. Im sure its something like a missing close hense the vehicle locked issue too.

ok just checked the quick and i think the problem with NOS could be because you have it 2 times in you selfaction.
one around line 19 and the other around 947, so better remove one of them and see if its working then.

Hey mate first section is for when you are in the vehicle and can select the nos on/off. Second is for selecting the vehicle to install the nos.

oh i see ^^
cant you just check which check disables the addaction by removing one by one and see if its working?
Also you can add something like right above
Code:
if (_isaCar and !locked _cursorTarget and _hasNOSitems and _isNOSinstalled == 0) then {

Code:
systemChat format['_isaCar: %1 | _hasNOSitems: %2 | _isNOSinstalled: %3 ',_isaCar, _hasNOSitems, _isNOSinstalled];

to see what the result is.
This way you can easier check where an error is located

Hey guys so its all working now even with the array. I used some jedi force mind trick on it.... nah it just started working after a couple of server restarts.....
Now all i have to do is work out why players dont get their vehicles? They spawn in then dissapear. Player gets their key and vehicle is in the db just not in game. Server restart and the vehicle is at the traders....

sounds like something is wrong with you server_publishVehicle2 or server_publishVehicle3 (cant remember which is for trading)

Back