Help with ShackTac BunnyHop for Dayz

limit79

Hey guys ive got this mod that made for arma called "ShackTac BunnyHop" it lets u jummp in game but i want to add it to my mission file for the server so that everyone can ues it on the server. the problem i have is im not sure how to do this ive opend up the PBO file and stuff just not sure how to add it befor i make it in to a new mission.PBO file.

If you can help me that would be great.
this is the link to the site that has the file and a small flash movie on how to do it
http://dslyecxi.com/shacktac-bunnyhop/

Hi Limit,

Did you get the authors permission (normally a must if you change the contents of a PBO). If you don't need to edit and you add it as @shacktachop or whatever the mod folder name is then typically you don't need to make a request.

To add it to the mission you need to add it to list of addons:

class Mission
{
addOns[]=
{
"utes",
"shacktachop",
"caweapons_e_ammoboxes",
"CACharacters_BAF"
};

Ok im still a bit lost in this the PBO lets u jummp in the game thats all i dont want to edit the PBO i just want it so anyone that joins my server can do it with having to download the PBO file. SO if i extract the PBO for bunnyhop and put the content in to the Mission file and make it a PBO agin that should do it also there is a KEY file that comes with it im thinking u put that in the KEY folder ? Sorry im still a bit noob to this stuff :(

Wouldn't stress, I don't think anyone stops being a noob when it comes to this stuff, you just become a more educated noob each week :p

If this is an addon (not a mission script) then anyone who joins your server will need the @blahblah addon instaled to be able to jump.

However:
You can change the permissions in the server configs from 'required' to 'allowed'. This means that people can join your server with or without the mod. Only people with the mod will be able to jump, but people without the mod can still join (without being able to jump)

Wouldn't stress, I don't think anyone stops being a noob when it comes to this stuff, you just become a more educated noob each week :p

If this is an addon (not a mission script) then anyone who joins your server will need the @blahblah addon instaled to be able to jump.

However:
You can change the permissions in the server configs from 'required' to 'allowed'. This means that people can join your server with or without the mod. Only people with the mod will be able to jump, but people without the mod can still join (without being able to jump)

so how do you setup the serverconfig?

Back