Hero vs Bandit server

PJBlind

I currently am running a server through Dayz.st. Right now the server isn't anything special, but I am wanting to change a lot about it. I am curious if someone could point me in some of the right directions on how to get it to where I want it to be.

The main idea is to have a very Hero vs Bandit feel to it (with neutral survivors either picking sides or being objectives for either side).

I would like for there to be 3 protected zones.
- First, a traders village where everyone is safe and able to trade worry free (I have already found some info on how to do this)
- Second, a bandit only zone that checks your humanity to make sure you are low enough to enter. While inside you cannot be killed. This zone also will also have buildings or areas with high drop rates for bandit preferred weapons and vehicles.
- Third, a hero only zone that checks your humanity to make sure you are high enough to enter. In this zone a hero will be unable to die. There will also be tons of hero preferred items and medical supplies to further aid other players. Helicopters will also spawn frequently in order to help you get to where your help is most needed in time. ( I have found a lot of information on humanity checks for zones, and know how to create domes. Just not sure I would be able to create a bandit zone with negative humanity check.)

In order to make a Hero skin and Bandit skin more easily obtainable I would also like for admins to be able to give out positive or negative humanity rewards for more than just killing or giving medical attention. I already know how to adjust humanity in the database though the player must relog in order to get it. I also have admin tools in order to observer players and see what they are doing. Just curious if anyone knows of an easier way to perhaps give instant rewards/penalties. This is probably a stretch, but maybe if there is a way to allow players to reward other players once a day.

In all three zones I would like to have custom buildings and bases made too. I already how to do a lot of this through 3d editor in the game but have noticed a lot of Dayz buildings missing in there and can't for the life of me find them.

If you have any information on how any of these things could be done somewhat easily with my limited knowledge. Or if you have read this and have any other ideas for this kind of server I would love to hear from you. Thanks for you time.

PJ

Back