Custom Loading Screen - working
Refuel Script - working
Towing / heli lift - working
Self Bloodbag - working
flip vehicles - working
Vehicle scavenge - working
remove clothing (bodies) - working
Tent: Sleep Healing - working

But, I am unable to get the main one that needs to be there to work. I'm trying to help my buddy set up the server but i'm hitting walls at ever corner. I'm currently trying to get the Debug and the Admin tools to work but i cant seem to get them. Also, i have built some bases and added buildings to the map using the 3D editor but I'm currently unable to find where i need to go to upload them to the HFB Server. Once I get all of those complete, I will be uploading a copy of the PBO files so that other users may use them, minus any information directly tied to users or the server itself, just so that it will help other server owners down the road. I have everything that I have so far uploaded to Dropbox, if anyone of you guys would be willing to assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

I host with HFB Servers.

Not sure which Debug and Admin tool you are referring to.. and you haven't detailed anything specific about what isn't working with them so I can't give you much cuz I don't have much to go on..

The Base building is the easy part.. Follow Machine's posting on this thread, this is what I do.. Then you won't clutter your database with all those buildings..

http://opendayz.net/threads/converting-mission-biedi-to-script.10699/

i honestly believe that i'm either leaving a huge chunk out of it, or i'm just doing it completely wrong. I found the Debug and i cant honestly remember where or what the title of it is. The admin tool I'm trying to set up is from Pheonix.

ok, i got the debug to work, but it's stuck on and cant be decativated. when you press insert, it says debug monitor deactivated / activated, but it doesn't actually go off the screen. I'm trying to install Phoenix's admin tool, but i cant find the two files that it's wanting me to edit,
server_cleanup.fsm
server_objectUpdate.sqf

The server is hosted by HFB Servers

ok, i got the debug to work, but it's stuck on and cant be decativated. when you press insert, it says debug monitor deactivated / activated, but it doesn't actually go off the screen. I'm trying to install Phoenix's admin tool, but i cant find the two files that it's wanting me to edit,
server_cleanup.fsm
server_objectUpdate.sqf

dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm
dayz_server\compile\server_objectUpdate.sqf (server_updateObject.sqf for me)

Ok i used to run dayz.st i switched all my servers over to HFB (1 before they had the 50% off for life on dayz servers, then the others under the promo), after a little orientation to the way they work, hfb is hands down a much better user friendly enviorment (assuming you know a little bit). Ok so to answer you.

server_cleanup.fsm
server_objectUpdate.sqf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK real quick. just so no one is confused when looking specifically for a pbo a tutorial calls for, when your host is HFB:

dayz_mission.pbo on HFB is actually called dayz_1.panthera2.pbo, or dayz_1.chernarus.pbo depending on the map.
dayz_server.pbo is the same name on HFB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now the locations of stuff you will most commonly need, Whether you do it thru their file manager on the control panel, or straight thru their FTP its the same.
the root folder (the main folder that holds all the subfolders) will be your servers ip address and the pbos will be in:

dayz_1.chernarus.pbo is found in:
173.208.85.82:2342 \MPmissions\ (Your root folder is named the IP of your server) Scroll to bottom to find the MPMISSIONS folder

You will find your dayz_server.pbo in:
173.208.85.82:2342 \@realitychernarus\addons\

BEC (Battleye Extended Controls) files are found in: (This isnt where you find script.txt, publicvariable, etc.)
173.208.85.82:2342 \bec\Config\

Your script restrictions are in:
173.208.85.82:2342\HFBpantheraPrivate\battleye\

so
server_cleanup.fsm
server_objectUpdate.sqf will be in the dayz_server.pbo

appreciate it man, i seen them there in the reality folder, but i didn't think it would work changing them. only thing i cant seem to figure out is the BEC controls, inputted all the right information and everything, but it doesn't like me. lol

hello i currently run a server on HFB .im having trouble adding heli and towing i follwed the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG video from youtube on it which only shows dayz.st server. i run a epoch server on chero so my missions file is called DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo i edited that file and uploaded it but i dont get any tow or lifitng options in the game . is this the wrong file i am editing because i did the same for dayz_1.chernarus.pbo which was in same mission folder and didnt get anywhere with the script at all . do you have any input on something i might be doing wrong ?

hello i currently run a server on HFB .im having trouble adding heli and towing i follwed the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG video from youtube on it which only shows dayz.st server. i run a epoch server on chero so my missions file is called DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo i edited that file and uploaded it but i dont get any tow or lifitng options in the game . is this the wrong file i am editing because i did the same for dayz_1.chernarus.pbo which was in same mission folder and didnt get anywhere with the script at all . do you have any input on something i might be doing wrong ?

im not sure about this. but there is maybe some more steps into adding it to an epoch server.

try and take a look here http://opendayz.net/threads/r3f-tow-lift-help-needed.11476/#post-56407

im not sure about this. but there is maybe some more steps into adding it to an epoch server.

try and take a look here http://opendayz.net/threads/r3f-tow-lift-help-needed.11476/#post-56407

Hey mate . yeah i tried that bit as well on both the .pbo files in my missions folder on my server and i dont get any lift or tow options with any of the current or newly added vehicles.could be a bunch of steps that are being overlooked with epoch cherno servers through hfb

i switched to epoch as well recently, I've gotten heli lift and towing put onto it. but it's a royal pain in the, well, you know, only a limited number of vehicles can actually tow in it and only a select few helis can actually lift a very small amount of vehicles, i tried to widen the range of what could tow, be towed, lift and be lifted, but it only broke the server so i gave up on it

i switched to epoch as well recently, I've gotten heli lift and towing put onto it. but it's a royal pain in the, well, you know, only a limited number of vehicles can actually tow in it and only a select few helis can actually lift a very small amount of vehicles, i tried to widen the range of what could tow, be towed, lift and be lifted, but it only broke the server so i gave up on it

Well thats just because u need to add them in to the script xD
it has nothing to do with the range or height.

R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\config.sqf

i did put them on there, but i think i messed it up somewhere along the way. tried to make it to where every vehicle could be towed and every vehicle could tow, and tried to make it to where every heli could lift any ground vehicle. but it didn't work.

i did put them on there, but i think i messed it up somewhere along the way. tried to make it to where every vehicle could be towed and every vehicle could tow, and tried to make it to where every heli could lift any ground vehicle. but it didn't work.

im with ya there mate i have tried eveything possible and i cant even seem to get a tow or lift option with any vehicle even the ones i fully updated there has to be steps missed for hfb servers that i think nobody actually fully knows yet

I have managed to get a few scripts added in,
Custom Loading Screen - working
Refuel Script - working
Towing / heli lift - working
Self Bloodbag - working
flip vehicles - working
Vehicle scavenge - working
remove clothing (bodies) - working
Tent: Sleep Healing - working

I jsut want to say i applaud you for getting all these scripts working!. I am in dire need of assistance. I am new to Dayz for 1 and i recently bought a server thru hfb servers. I am having trouble figuring out how to add these scripts u have working. Please if you dont mind helping me. I am a fast learner, and would be very grateful for any help u can give.

Back